KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Updated Jun 7, 2021

4.6
Nordeus CEO Branko Milutinovic
Branko Milutinovic
Pros
  • "team building events and trips, etc(in 9 reviews)

• "People managers are experienced and focused on your growth, learning and adapting to the company culture(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Bottom line it is connected to lack of experience(in 3 reviews)

• "The company doesn't develop, hasn't released not a single game since the release of top eleven, and the management is kinda amateur level(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great people and culture

Oct 5, 2015 - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture. The place is fun to work at and you are fully empowered to develop your career in the way it suits you best. At the same time you are working with some of the sharpest people in the industry, that have managed to build a game played by more than 100M people.

Cons

It's a one game company and some people might think the company's outlook is not that great and I expected the company to release more games. However, given the industry state, I feel like being patient is not necessarily a bad decision.

15 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

Really great to hear your positive experience. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

2. 5.0

I'm home!

May 18, 2021 - Software Engineer in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nordeus is a beautiful company led by really nice and good people. Your colleagues can really fast grow into close friends and you start to feel like you've returned home really fast. It's been over a year now that I'm working here and I feel like I've known these people for so long. I like that Nordeus is independent and takes care of its employees. The project I'm working is something that I've dreamed on working throughout my childhood and I really really enjoy my time!

Cons

I can't really remember any.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jun 7, 2021 - Junior Software Engineer in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, amazing and challenging projects, really good work environment.

Cons

No specific cons that are affecting developers

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to be!

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, atmosphere, dedication, passion, quality bar, opportunities.

Cons

People who can’t cope with dynamic, agile environment and flexibility might face challenges when working here.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing culture and workplace

Mar 19, 2021 - Lead Game Designer in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

- work space is amazing - the effort put into making people comfortable and able to just focus on work (I was an expat) is the best I have ever experienced. Every company says that they put their people first, but Nordeus actually does. - examples of the above are the handling of the covid situation, unlimited vacation, revenue share system, flexibility in how you work, opportunities for learning both internally and externally, etc etc. The list is long and extensive. - there is just in general, and amazing help and support culture throughout the company that becomes very clear in the day to day work

Cons

- pressure on all projects to be the next major success for the company - scaling teams and projects up too quickly at times (because of the above)

Employer Branding Specialist

It's always great to hear a positive experience, especially coming from a former employee! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it. :) Maja Kvrgic, Employer Branding Specialist

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Dynamic environment with lots of opportunities to learn and develop!

Mar 12, 2021 - Localization Specialist in Mali Beograd
      Business Outlook

Pros

When you work at Nordeus, there is no that weird feeling in your stomach on Sunday night. You know that on Monday morning you are going to your second home. Being in a role that requires working across different teams I really appreciate the dynamic environment where everyone is able to contribute with their ideas although they might not be directly impacting the games. Also, I'm very proud to be a part of an organization that shares it’s knowledge unselfishly and a lot more with the community out of the company, caring about the country’s education, health centres, IT development etc.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience! People are our number one game and we are always glad to hear testimonials that confirm that. :) Maja Kvrgic, Employer Branding Specialist

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to work and continuously grow

Apr 7, 2021 - Game Designer in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people, amazing office, great benefits, self owned company working on its own products, good horizontal flexibility

Cons

Somewhat rigid, inflexible production style

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Awesome company to work at!

Mar 11, 2021 - Software Developer in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Nordeus never stops to amaze. Apart from all the benefits and perks Nordeus provides, the biggest benefit is the trust that company has in its people. With the great atmosphere and relationship people have, we are set to success even in the most challenging projects. We are constantly learning new technologies, have support from our leaders to grow in professional way, we work on games people love, what more can I say..

Cons

I can't remember any cons now.

1 person found this review helpful

Employer Branding Specialist

This just made our day! :) Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. Maja Kvrgic, Employer Branding Specialist

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

The coolest place to work in

Mar 10, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to work on different things and advancing the career in the direction you choose, working with great people and on things you like to work on. Also having worked in three companies before this one I can say the conditions here are so much better it is hard for other places to even compete.

Cons

When you get to work on things you enjoy it is sometimes hard to stop at the end of working day.

10. 5.0

Amazing !

Mar 24, 2021 - Head of Product Management in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture - Both People and results oriented - From the best professional I ever met - Amazing working conditions and perks : everything is done so we can focus on our daily job

Cons

Serbia not being part of UE makes some things more difficult

Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! Maja Kvrgic, Employer Branding Specialist

Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Reviews