KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Culture is great!(in 13 reviews)
  • "New office, benefits package though now becoming industry norm now, some good people to work with.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Great benefits, overall good atmospere(in 11 reviews)
  • "caring about employees and family (from basics like amazing food in office and good medical insurance and to unlimited vacations, and even covering your car wash!).(in 6 reviews)
  • "Awesome team, good salary, strong perks, flexible hrs(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great people and culture

Oct 5, 2015 - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture. The place is fun to work at and you are fully empowered to develop your career in the way it suits you best. At the same time you are working with some of the sharpest people in the industry, that have managed to build a game played by more than 100M people.

Cons

It's a one game company and some people might think the company's outlook is not that great and I expected the company to release more games. However, given the industry state, I feel like being patient is not necessarily a bad decision.

16 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

Really great to hear your positive experience. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Sep 15, 2021 - Senior Data Scientist in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

In general, Nordeus is a great working environment. People are carefully selected - not only do they have a great skill set, but are also great people to work with, learn from, or just hangout. There are employees from different countries of the world, so you can always learn interesting facts about these countries. Or get recommendations when visiting. :) The company takes care of its people and it has been very supportive and flexible during the hard covid times. There are a lot of perks and benefits like free (and diverse) food and drinks, private health insurance for you and your family, or unlimited vacation days. The office is amazing and you get all the equipment you need. For a "Data-driven" person there is always data to analyse or a project to work on. The games produce tons of data and you have a lot of opportunities to make an impact. There is a lot of space to grow, expand your knowledge and try out things. As in the title - a great place to work. :)

Cons

All the people in the company are there with a good reason, so you have to bring your A game on everyday level.

Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to have you on the team! :) Maja Kvrgic, Employer Branding Specialist

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A game dev's dream

Oct 7, 2021 - Software Engineer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nordeus is everything a game developer could possibly dream of in the Balkans - fun and exciting projects, excellent and fair salary that is expected to increase through time, fantastic benefits and most of all a lovely working environment with many amazing and smart people that you will learn so much from. All in all: People, food, good work-life balance, salary, benefits, fun projects and a genuine openness to new ideas from management and senior engineers. 10/10 would recommend!

Cons

Would be nice to make other games that aren't strictly tied to football and mobile.

1 person found this review helpful

Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We love hearing from our current employees about their experience at Nordeus. See you around! :) Maja Kvrgic, Employer branding specialist

4. 5.0

The best place to grow

Sep 9, 2021 - Product Marketing in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Looking at first glance, Nordeus offers many benefits - from working on mobile games that make millions of people happy worldwide, surrounding yourself with amazing people that are more like a friend of yours, and people who are willing to teach you and help you, having delicious meals every day, team buildings... we can go on and on.

Cons

Nothing specific to share here. Nordeus is a company where people are in the center of attention, and they make sure to work on the feedback you provide.

Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review! Our people are definitely our number one game and we treat them that way. :) Maja Kvrgic, Employer Branding Specialist

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with amazing people!

Sep 6, 2021 - Product Marketing Manager in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of opportunities to grow and learn new skills within your area of expertise or even in other areas. Focus on personal career development plans - you can develop your career in a way that best fits your needs and interests. Projects are interesting and exciting. Great collaboration and teamwork. The benefits are awesome!

Cons

Some internal processes could be smoother. Besides that, I can not think of anything else. I really enjoy working here!

6. 5.0

Good culture

Nov 8, 2021 - React Native Developer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good organiaztional culture, great salaries

Cons

Nothing really. Everything is great there

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing culture and workplace

Mar 19, 2021 - Lead Game Designer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

- work space is amazing - the effort put into making people comfortable and able to just focus on work (I was an expat) is the best I have ever experienced. Every company says that they put their people first, but Nordeus actually does. - examples of the above are the handling of the covid situation, unlimited vacation, revenue share system, flexibility in how you work, opportunities for learning both internally and externally, etc etc. The list is long and extensive. - there is just in general, and amazing help and support culture throughout the company that becomes very clear in the day to day work

Cons

- pressure on all projects to be the next major success for the company - scaling teams and projects up too quickly at times (because of the above)

Employer Branding Specialist

It's always great to hear a positive experience, especially coming from a former employee! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it. :) Maja Kvrgic, Employer Branding Specialist

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Surround yourself with great people

Jul 13, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Novi Beograd
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not a single bad seed in the company, all are great and fun people With the positive examples of giving back to community you will grow as a person Atmosphere is again positive since Top Eleven started growing rapidly Compensation package is in top 3 in Serbia

Cons

Problems (bad decisions, bad organisational choices , processes) are identified and fixed, but that cycle is sometimes longer than it should be

Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for sharing your experience! We always love hearing from former employees. Good luck in your new role! Don’t be a stranger! :) Maja Kvrgic, Employer Branding Specialist

9. 5.0

I'm home!

May 18, 2021 - Software Engineer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nordeus is a beautiful company led by really nice and good people. Your colleagues can really fast grow into close friends and you start to feel like you've returned home really fast. It's been over a year now that I'm working here and I feel like I've known these people for so long. I like that Nordeus is independent and takes care of its employees. The project I'm working is something that I've dreamed on working throughout my childhood and I really really enjoy my time!

Cons

I can't really remember any.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great company with awesome people

Aug 26, 2021 - Cloud Operations Engineer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Benefits Private Medical Caring about employees over and beyond

Cons

It's a company that always grows and improve so you need to be top of your game

Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Reviews

Nordeus Reviews FAQs

Nordeus has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 96 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Nordeus to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Nordeus employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Nordeus. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

91% of Nordeus employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nordeus 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Nordeus to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Nordeus Job Seekers