Nordeus Employee Reviews about "company culture"

Updated Aug 22, 2019

4.2
Nordeus CEO Branko Milutinovic
Branko Milutinovic
Pros
  • "team building events and trips, etc(in 9 reviews)

• "People managers are experienced and focused on your growth, learning and adapting to the company culture(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Bottom line it is connected to lack of experience(in 3 reviews)

• "The company doesn't develop, hasn't released not a single game since the release of top eleven, and the management is kinda amateur level(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "company culture"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Get ready for amazing experience

Aug 22, 2019 - User Acquisition Manager in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great crew that will always help you develop. There is no negativity or lobbying, because their culture is proactive management and orientation to solutions. People managers are experienced and focused on your growth, learning and adapting to the company culture. Financial + non-financial benefits are above average for Serbia.

Cons

If you are not up for learning, developing and being passionate about your job, this is really not a company for you. There are no major cons that could be mentioned.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Terrific Culture, Great Employee Support

Oct 15, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company culture, buzzing workplace environment, great & approachable leadership. I really can't say enough about the people here and the work we do. I have felt from day 1 the commitment to career development. I've learned a ton in the time I've been here. As an expat, the support with my move was and continues to be incredible. Whether it be a visa question or a need for a recommendation on where to get something in town, the team is quick to help out. It couldn't have been any easier relocating really.

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment.

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome place to work

Mar 18, 2016 -  in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is amazing. It's great to work in a company with friendly, talented, pro-active, people who share the same values and are driven towards the same goals. The communication in the company and with/from the executive management is honest and transparent. Apart from this, there is quite a few great benefits and perks, and the compensation package is competitive. There is also a lot of team events and activities, including a week-long beach retreat every year! Career development is hugely important in Nordeus, and you can count on a lot of support for learning and development.

Cons

I guess that being slow could have been considered an issue before, but with the recent additions of experienced professionals in various disciplines, things are moving forward fast!

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting and Disappointing

Nov 29, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

[1] A lot of smart people to learn from, and they don't just give you time and attention, they will also follow up in the long run. Plus, when they learn from you they also master it really quickly. Things also get done really quickly, sometimes I feel like working in a race track. [2] Standard perks: Breakfast, lunch, ice creams, booze, company outings. Extra ordinary perks: Amazing office managers who helped you with absolutely anything, the same level of healthcare for every employee, various activities in the warmer/wintery months. [3] Salary is very good for Serbia, but maybe not for some expats in the company. [4] The people, they're really successful in making a company culture where everyone knows each other's name and truly get to know each other at some level. These people are not just a co-worker, but they also shared their struggle, joy, and many things.

Cons

Some people are not the best leaders, but they've been in the company for so long they stays. And some of these leaders are making decisions for people with skills that they don't understand based on limited knowledge, especially for non-engineer roles.

Continue reading
      7 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nordeus London is a great new studio

Jul 29, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful company culture, great work environment (brand new office with a bar, ping pong/pool table, games room and catered breakfast/lunches everyday), amazing employees that excel in what they do. They care about career development and supporting their employees to learn and grow.

Cons

The London office is still new and finding its feet. It's a fun culture to help build but it is a lot of work!

5 people found this review helpful

Nordeus Response

HR Specialist

It's nice to hear good impressions from our new London studio, thank you for posting. We are all very excited to see London studio growing and making its first steps. :)

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company, with inexperienced senior staff

Aug 16, 2015 -  in Belgrade
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice offices, young and talented developers, many opportunities do learn and move forward, great atmosphere that allows you to enjoy while working, great company culture, some people there are the greatest people I have ever met and had an opportunity to work with.

Cons

Inexperienced senior staff and producers. Their lack of experience is resulting in an overall slowness when it comes to making the decisions and product development.

4 people found this review helpful

Nordeus Response

HR Manager

First of all thanks for taking the time to share your comment. Since we always try to level up and be better, constructive feedback is very helpful. As we grow as a company, we are constantly making effort to develop and improve ourselves. Sometimes it takes time but we believe that we are getting there.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews