Norima Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 26, 2018

Found 13 reviews

4.9
David Kuik
  1. "Great environment and people."

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at Norima Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My experience at Norima was excellent. There was always opportunity to get involved in various projects or initiatives in the company. The leadership team makes you feel like part of a family. Work-life balance is important to everyone and the company culture encourages maintaining that balance. Working with clients is fun, challenging, and rewarding and personally helped boost my career.

Cons

I don't have any cons to list.

Advice to Management

Continue growing Norima's top talent.

Norima Consulting2014-12-09
  2. "The best place I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Your ideas and opinions are always welcome 2. Your managers and directors promote a work culture where you work as part of a team with them as opposed to for them 3. Every one is welcome regardless of ethnicity or age or experience 4. Good talent is always recognized 5. Norima provides a work environment where the employees could excel at their strongest skill set and learn about all the new things they are interested...

Cons

I don't feel Norima has any cons. If it were left up to me, I wouldn't change anything about the way Norima works.. Apart from expanding the company and bringing more people into the Norima Family

Advice to Management

You are doing a really good job.. Keep doing things the way you are and nothing can stop you from being the best company in the world

Norima Consulting2018-11-26
  3. "A great company to be a part of"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A fast growing company with many opportunities - Upper management does a great job at listening to your desires and matching you to clients that you feel the most capable and comfortable in - A plethora of great talent within the company that helps motivate you to grow as a professional - Empowers their employees from the bottom-up and listens to what they have to say

Cons

Being a consulting firm, sometimes I feel like there can be a bit of a disconnect between the people making compensation decisions and the people who are aware of your what you accomplished for your clients. I have only been with the company for 2.5 years and have only had a couple performance appraisals so take this with a grain of salt.

Advice to Management

Keep employing great people and foster the "innovations" mindset to keep the good ideas coming from within the company.

Norima Consulting2018-11-15
  4. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great working environment. Management has a lot of trust in their employees and it is overall a great team to work with. I have found upper management to be very open to listening to new ideas, whether it is about a specific project or employee benefits, they value the input of the team.

Cons

Nothing I can think of yet!

Norima Consulting2017-11-23

"What an Amazing Organization"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership is humble, respectful and incredibly supportive. They have refreshing "common sense" approach to supporting their employees that is fantastic. If you need something they get it. If you deserve more money, they give it to you. This approach has translated in to sustained and dependable organizational growth and success. Compensation and benefit packages are more than competitive.

Cons

Just need more great people

Advice to Management

Don't stop being awesome

Norima Consulting2017-09-11

"New age company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly management and colleagues who are always there to welcome new additions to the company. The company believe very much in helping the community and developing their employees. A great place to kick start or develop your career with great mentors.

Cons

Being a consulting firm, you sometimes do not see all your colleagues regularly. However the company makes up for this by having quarterly get-togethers to keep everyone connected.

Advice to Management

Norima in 10 years has come a long way. It is at the cusp of growing into a prominent consulting firm in the Healthcare sector. Conscious and strategic growth is needed to help the growth in the sector.

Norima Consulting2017-08-25
  7. "Strong Core Values"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Norima is a growing company with strong core values, offering a flexible work environment, decent pay and benefits, and a supportive management that values it's employees.

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Norima Consulting2017-05-03

"Incredible place to work"

Current Employee - Consultant in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Norima trusts and values their employees. Their strength is putting talented people in front of challenging problems, and then supporting them without getting in the way.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Find a way to maintain this culture and positivity as the company grows.

Norima Consulting2017-04-18

"Innovations Division: Great Place to Start (and continue) a Career"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great benefits and RRSP matching - Welcoming environment and strong sense of team spirit - CEO is down-to-earth, competent, and motivated with a strong technical background - Some opportunity to work from home when necessary - Lots of opportunity for growth and to have your voice heard

Cons

Personally, I don't see this as a con, but some might: Since the division is relatively small, developers are expected to "wear many hats". That is, developers play the role of: software developer, QA, Dev. Ops., client support, etc. Personally I see this as being a way to learn more, but I know there are those that prefer more distinct roles.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage "thinking outside the box". Days spent working on side-projects (see: Hack Days) foster an environment where new ideas can flourish and new skills can be acquired without mucking up existing projects. It's nice being kept in the loop in regards to company direction and business strategy. I always appreciate the quarterly staff meetings.

Norima Consulting2017-04-17
  10. "System Analyst"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Good working environment 2. Friendly working team and easy access to top management 3. Good benefits

Cons

As of now, no cons

Norima Consulting2017-04-20