KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of North American Dental Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

They truly care

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management really listens to your ideas and thoughts. Great benefits. Work life balance was great. My manager at the time truly understood what leading a team meant. She helped me grow both professional and personally. Would return solely due to her!

Cons

Smaller DSO = makes it hard to recruit for as other larger DSOs have given the whole industry a bad rep. But NADG really is different and worthwhile!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Chaotic, stressful and draining work environment

Apr 25, 2022 - Patient Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home. PTO starting day of training.

Cons

No communication between supervisors and employees. The only communication is when there is something done wrong. The expectations are unattainable but the company acts as if it is the easiest thing in the world to earn bonuses. There are constant complaints from patients about the offices affiliated with the company but no one to direct them to except fill out a complaint form. Offices change their schedules, have IT issues constantly but no communication to PSR reps about it. No raises. The only way to move up in the company is to know someone or be family with supervisors. There are bogus “prizes” given and raffle tickets earned that are never shown. The office supposedly picks one of these raffle tickets as a winner. It is always the same people who win that have connections higher up. The calls are constant. Even a minute over a break is a huge deal and you’re stats are ruined for the entire day. No fulfillment.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Moving in a very positive direction

May 10, 2022 - General Dentist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great new management...good things coming

Cons

Hard to make quick decisions in a corporate environment

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Could have supported staff better

May 16, 2022 - Account Receivable
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not many pros, looking back

Cons

No clear instruction on accounts. No management support.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

May 17, 2022 - Dental Assistant in Frederick, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Benefits were pretty decent

Cons

Hours, work life balance, pay, management,

6. 3.0
    Former Employee

The company is in the works

May 10, 2022 - General Dentist
    Business Outlook

Pros

They will try to help you where you shine- but it’s all about numbers.

Cons

Too much turn over in management

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to Work

Aug 9, 2021 - Dental Hygienist in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The office where I work partnered with NADG about a year ago. I have been a hygienist for over 20 years and had said I would never work in a practice that wasn't privately owned due to a bad experience fresh out of school. NADG has proved me wrong. They really do listen when things aren't going well and work with the office to fix it. They offer better bonuses than I've ever received and as the time with NADG increases, so do the bonuses! Paid time off is another great benefit. The amount of time goes up the longer you are employed and starts with the first hour worked.

Cons

When our office first partnered with NADG, it was a rocky transition. We felt like we weren't being listened to and that was hard! Thankfully, they send out anonymous surveys to see how they are doing. Since I was interviewing and not planning to stay, I let them know EXACTLY how they were doing. I was incredibly surprised when things started changing after that. I can honestly say now that I have no intention of leaving this company.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

“A-a-ay, I'm on vacation Every single day 'cause I love my occupation”

Aug 6, 2021 - Regional Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

~ Great company values ~ Great Culture ~ Company Growth and Advancement ~ Opportunity for professional development ~ Truly cares about the employees and development of each individual If your looking for a home that you can utilize the best of your skills surrounded by people who are smart, humble and hard working NADG is your home. The culture is conductive to creating friends and mentors with opportunities to get involved. The best part about our company is that it’s not all about the big bank funds and shoveling money in pockets. This company cares about the brand, who they are partnered with and what it stands for. The fact that we are partnered with the Jacobs Foundation where a large part of our profits go towards funding research and programs that support child and youth development. This means that our teams and the patients that are seen are making a difference in children’s lives around the world! This in itself speaks volumes about this company. Truly a great place to be!

Cons

No company is perfect. While labor is sparse and good help is hard to come by, unfortunately it seems the entire country is struggling with this. While we grow there are things that are evolving (updating technology, updated spacing and freezing sh renovations in older practices,) that come along with any growing company and we are learning to evolve with it. While things are evolving it’s important not to focus on the negative and stay focused on the positive things. Being positive and happy is the most important part of my day.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Servant Leadership Model

Apr 3, 2022 - Dental Hygienist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company really cared about their people and their patients.

Cons

The company like many others struggled with turnover.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst place ever

May 7, 2022 - Accounts Receivable Specialist in New Castle, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are absolutely no pros.

Cons

There are no opportunities to advance in the company. The pay is a joke as they pile more and more duties on you. Save yourself a headache and look elsewhere.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 288 Reviews

North American Dental Group Reviews FAQs

North American Dental Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 294 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at North American Dental Group to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, North American Dental Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at North American Dental Group. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

76% of North American Dental Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated North American Dental Group 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at North American Dental Group to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be management, compensation.

Popular Careers with North American Dental Group Job Seekers