North American Dental Group Employee Reviews about "nadg"

Updated Jul 26, 2020

4.4
North American Dental Group CEO Kenneth Cooper
Kenneth Cooper
Pros
  • "NADG encourages continued education online & onsite(in 34 reviews)

• "Through the coronavirus pandemic NADG never ceased to amaze me at their dedication to their team members and patients(in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "You are not appreciated, under paid, no raises, treated like you are replaceable(in 10 reviews)

• "No one could really answer any questions I had for the short time I was working at this office(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "nadg"

Return to all Reviews

"Great family to be a part of- they respect my skills as a RDH and give me the necessary tools"

Current Employee - Dental Hygienist RDH in Lombard, IL

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They practice what they preach. They say they care for us as team members and provide all the PPE necessary ( and then some) to keep us safe. Also, especially in this day and age, where so much cultural unrest and disrespect is prevalent, I feel that NADG has created a safe and respectful enviroment. Their core valuesnalign with mine. They offer the best care for the patient as well as their team members. And have the latest and greatest equipment and technology that makes my job easier.

Cons

There are many services we provide during an appointment for patients and sometimes it can be somewhat overwhelming for patients as well as providers.

North American Dental Group Response

North American Dental Group

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re grateful for your feedback and to have you on the NADG team!

2. COVID-19

"COVID Support & Patient Care"

Current Employee - Dental Hygienist

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

As a clinician, NADG fully supports a strong hygiene program. During COVID, the company provided countless hours of continuing education online. The communication from the leadership team was on point. Really gives hygiene a voice in the practice and encourages a strong periodontal program. Not only do they provide education around gum disease, but we are equipped with awesome cavitron tips and sharp hand scalers. They partner with a company to sharpen your instruments regularly.

Cons

The benefit package could improve.

North American Dental Group Response

North American Dental Group

"Gratitude, Generosity, and Gusto"

Current Employee - Resource Center Team Member

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time

Pros

Gratitude is truly at the core of NADG, as recognition and appreciation start every meeting and huddle. There is a culture of teamwork and unity I've never experienced in any of my past jobs, and our teams truly and honestly care about one another. NADG is a fast growing company, and you work hard, but you're empowered to grow and learn within that work. There is so much opportunity to learn from the leadership teams, to create relationships throughout every department and in the field, and to develop your position. Overall, I can honestly say I get up in the morning happy to go to work.

Cons

As the company grows, there could be more potential for the development of the 401k Program.

4. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time

Pros

Very personal vibe and connection to all levels of the NADG family. The values and mission of the company are truly what drive decisions and the way the team is treated.

Cons

None at this time :)

5. "A company culture that is above all others"

Current Employee - Senior Dentist Recruiter in New Castle, PA

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

NADG is a company who drives patient care, the same is true with care given to the employees. We are a team, a team whom have the same focus and goal in mind, caring people caring for people. We all have a voice and work together for each of us to reach our best potential everyday.

Cons

As we continue to grow, there have been enhancements, those enhancement may take time to achieve; but it will come, such as 401K.

"Proceed with Caution"

2.0

Pros

Rapid Growth; friendly working environment; team members are open to learn and develop; Founding Partners are genuine & really do care about the future of the NADG family.

Cons

Founding partners compassion for people does not translate with others in upper management; Politics and stereotypes have developed as company has grown; Middle management struggles to transform numbers into a patient experience and/or care losing focus on the founding partners mission.

Continue reading
  7. "Grateful to work for North American Dental Group"

Current Employee - Dentist

Pros

A company that truly cares about it's employees and makes you feel like part of a family. The strength of NADG comes from our clinical and operational partnerships. You will not find another organization that leads by example more than our clinicians and operators working together to accomplish goals.

Cons

No cons at this time

"Best in Class Dental Care"

Current Employee - General Dentist in Lombard, IL

Pros

NADG recognizes their employees and creates a positive work environment. During this difficult time of uncertainty, NADG has worked tirelessly to assure that we return to work & feel Safe. Safety for their employees and our patients. NADG encourages continued education online & onsite. NADG offers benefits & promotes growth within the company. Caring & compassionate leaders from the top down.

Cons

No Cons at this time.

Continue reading
  9. ""Caring People; Caring For People""

Current Employee - Orthodontist

Pros

Amazing culture and management team. Doctor led organization focused on best-in-class dental care for every patient. NADG is more of DPO (Dental Partnership Organization) than a typical DSO.

Cons

N/A Grateful to be part of a truly amazing organization

10. "Family and patients first"

Current Employee - Dentist in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

We will always put our patients first and NADG makes sure to make that a priority, but what differentiates NADG is that they make their NADG family a priority too. I feel heard and I feel like our well-being is important too.

Cons

Dentists don’t get vacation pay, which is something I did get before at my previous employer.

Found 37 reviews