KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

North American Dental Group Employee Reviews about "nadg"

Updated Oct 21, 2021

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and focus on patient quality(in 22 reviews)
  • "This is a place that listens to the creative entrepreneurial team member.(in 16 reviews)
  • "nice people and relaxed atmosphere(in 15 reviews)
  • "The company has a culture that is aimed at understanding their employees as much as possible.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Fast Growth, Great Leadership, Caring Culture(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of North American Dental Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "nadg"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Rewarding Culture!

Oct 21, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

NADG provides a great culture, filled with gratitude. Every meeting starts with gratitude first, to recognize those around us we are happy to be working with. It truly shows the culture and the appreciation the leadership team has for their team members. Lots of room for growth and development.

Cons

I'm sure every company has their cons but none worth mentioning.

2. 5.0

Great Work Environment

Aug 12, 2021 - Patient Service Representative in New Castle, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for NADG in the patient service center for almost 2 years and I love it. There are many positive attributes to this job but the most important for me was to achieve a work/life balance. This job has allowed me to do just that; I am able to work full time and spend time with my family; that is truly priceless. The training process is very thorough. I felt very prepared and confident after the initial training had ended. My bosses and supervisors have always treated me with dignity and respect. The team I work with is amazing; if they can help you they will. Overall I really enjoy working for North American Dental Group; if I have any regrets it would be that I didn’t find this job soon enough.

Cons

I don’t have any draw backs to list; my experience has been all positive.

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to Work

Aug 9, 2021 - Dental Hygienist in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The office where I work partnered with NADG about a year ago. I have been a hygienist for over 20 years and had said I would never work in a practice that wasn't privately owned due to a bad experience fresh out of school. NADG has proved me wrong. They really do listen when things aren't going well and work with the office to fix it. They offer better bonuses than I've ever received and as the time with NADG increases, so do the bonuses! Paid time off is another great benefit. The amount of time goes up the longer you are employed and starts with the first hour worked.

Cons

When our office first partnered with NADG, it was a rocky transition. We felt like we weren't being listened to and that was hard! Thankfully, they send out anonymous surveys to see how they are doing. Since I was interviewing and not planning to stay, I let them know EXACTLY how they were doing. I was incredibly surprised when things started changing after that. I can honestly say now that I have no intention of leaving this company.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Great Company

Aug 12, 2021 - Training Supervisor in New Castle, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

NADG is a great company to work for. The servant leaders are amazing at what they do. There is alot of room to grow. The culture in this company is top notch. We have a great incentive gratitude bonus for your hard work and service.

Cons

Yearly or quarterly raises would be an awesome additional to this amazing company. That is one thing that is lacking for me.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Challenging yet Rewarding

Aug 11, 2021 - Patient Service Representative in New Castle, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

NADG is a fast growing company with lots of opportunity to grow. The Patient Service Center is a perfect example of that: there are many team members who started taking calls and have moved into leadership roles or moved outside the department into other roles and some even to the field. It's a great stepping stone to something more in the company. The company routinely listens to feedback from the team and makes changes based on team member feedback. There's a lot to learn but the training is through and there is a ton of support after training to make sure you are successful. Recently the team moved to remote working and being able to work from home is a great benefit in addition to the others.

Cons

Changes constantly - comes with a growing company, Lower than market for pay, benefits are expensive.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

“A-a-ay, I'm on vacation Every single day 'cause I love my occupation”

Aug 6, 2021 - Regional Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

~ Great company values ~ Great Culture ~ Company Growth and Advancement ~ Opportunity for professional development ~ Truly cares about the employees and development of each individual If your looking for a home that you can utilize the best of your skills surrounded by people who are smart, humble and hard working NADG is your home. The culture is conductive to creating friends and mentors with opportunities to get involved. The best part about our company is that it’s not all about the big bank funds and shoveling money in pockets. This company cares about the brand, who they are partnered with and what it stands for. The fact that we are partnered with the Jacobs Foundation where a large part of our profits go towards funding research and programs that support child and youth development. This means that our teams and the patients that are seen are making a difference in children’s lives around the world! This in itself speaks volumes about this company. Truly a great place to be!

Cons

No company is perfect. While labor is sparse and good help is hard to come by, unfortunately it seems the entire country is struggling with this. While we grow there are things that are evolving (updating technology, updated spacing and freezing sh renovations in older practices,) that come along with any growing company and we are learning to evolve with it. While things are evolving it’s important not to focus on the negative and stay focused on the positive things. Being positive and happy is the most important part of my day.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

A TEAM filled with Gratitude in the Patient Service Center

Aug 5, 2021 - Patient Service Center
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love my career and my NADG family who has become like my second family. To work in an environment where you are truly cared about and supported is beyond like anything I have ever experienced from past companies. The Patient Service Center is a fun place to work, the days go by fast and there is so much opportunity to grow.

Cons

Overall I really like everything about our company. The benefits would be the only thing that could improve.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Team to be a part of!

Aug 5, 2021 - Regional Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

North American Dental Group has done an outstanding job transitioning our team pre & post partnership. They have provided our team with onsite meetings to answer all of their questions and addressed each team members concerns. For our team we were pretty excited because the benefits package at NADG is amazing; many of our team members including myself; received 2 ADDITIONAL weeks of PTO, the health care premiums were also less for a better policy. This team of true professionals are so gifted within this organization! The team spirit is what everyone strives for. I have been on more than 10,000 (exaggeration) phone calls there is never any poor behavior. This is truly a very collaborative team where everyone's opinions are valued. I did read reviews prior to our partnership and entered with eyes wide open. Our team has had a really great experience and the team loves all the financial incentives they are offered on a monthly bases! If you are wanting to grow professionally, seek out different opportunities check NADG out! They truly offer best in Class Care not only to the patients but to their team members also!

Cons

I have not experienced a con thus far

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company!

Jul 26, 2021 - Office Manager in Boardman, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with NADG from the birth of the Company...seen alot of growing pains but it has all been worth it! I love everything about my job ..and the amazing support we have. I am proud to represent the North American Dental Group!! Join us!

Cons

No cons! 4 day work week..no nights or weekends...it's a great job!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company!

Jul 13, 2021 - Vice President Procurement in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at NADG since the end of 2020. Great leadership, fantastic culture with a strong focus on patient care and support for practices.

Cons

As a growing company, sometimes we experience growing pains associated with changing processes and evolving technology. It's a fast-paced environment and for some roles in the company, change is constant!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Reviews