KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

North American Dental Group Employee Reviews about "team members"

Updated Oct 21, 2021

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and focus on patient quality(in 23 reviews)
  • "This is a place that listens to the creative entrepreneurial team member.(in 18 reviews)
  • "nice people and relaxed atmosphere(in 15 reviews)
  • "The company has a culture that is aimed at understanding their employees as much as possible.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Fast Growth, Great Leadership, Caring Culture(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of North American Dental Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "team members"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Rewarding Culture!

Oct 21, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

NADG provides a great culture, filled with gratitude. Every meeting starts with gratitude first, to recognize those around us we are happy to be working with. It truly shows the culture and the appreciation the leadership team has for their team members. Lots of room for growth and development.

Cons

I'm sure every company has their cons but none worth mentioning.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Challenging yet Rewarding

Aug 11, 2021 - Patient Service Representative in New Castle, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

NADG is a fast growing company with lots of opportunity to grow. The Patient Service Center is a perfect example of that: there are many team members who started taking calls and have moved into leadership roles or moved outside the department into other roles and some even to the field. It's a great stepping stone to something more in the company. The company routinely listens to feedback from the team and makes changes based on team member feedback. There's a lot to learn but the training is through and there is a ton of support after training to make sure you are successful. Recently the team moved to remote working and being able to work from home is a great benefit in addition to the others.

Cons

Changes constantly - comes with a growing company, Lower than market for pay, benefits are expensive.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Team to be a part of!

Aug 5, 2021 - Regional Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

North American Dental Group has done an outstanding job transitioning our team pre & post partnership. They have provided our team with onsite meetings to answer all of their questions and addressed each team members concerns. For our team we were pretty excited because the benefits package at NADG is amazing; many of our team members including myself; received 2 ADDITIONAL weeks of PTO, the health care premiums were also less for a better policy. This team of true professionals are so gifted within this organization! The team spirit is what everyone strives for. I have been on more than 10,000 (exaggeration) phone calls there is never any poor behavior. This is truly a very collaborative team where everyone's opinions are valued. I did read reviews prior to our partnership and entered with eyes wide open. Our team has had a really great experience and the team loves all the financial incentives they are offered on a monthly bases! If you are wanting to grow professionally, seek out different opportunities check NADG out! They truly offer best in Class Care not only to the patients but to their team members also!

Cons

I have not experienced a con thus far

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great family to be a part of- they respect my skills as a RDH and give me the necessary tools

Jul 26, 2020 - Dental Hygienist RDH in Lombard, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They practice what they preach. They say they care for us as team members and provide all the PPE necessary ( and then some) to keep us safe. Also, especially in this day and age, where so much cultural unrest and disrespect is prevalent, I feel that NADG has created a safe and respectful enviroment. Their core valuesnalign with mine. They offer the best care for the patient as well as their team members. And have the latest and greatest equipment and technology that makes my job easier.

Cons

There are many services we provide during an appointment for patients and sometimes it can be somewhat overwhelming for patients as well as providers.

North American Dental Group Response

North American Dental Group

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re grateful for your feedback and to have you on the NADG team!

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Would not recommend. Proceed with caution.

Jul 14, 2020 - Office Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vacation time for team members hired before 2020.

Cons

The RDOs and RDs try to practice dentistry from afar and outrageous treatment plans are expected to be presented, with financing for case acceptance regardless of patient base, and for many patients, it is embarrassing. If 50% or more of your patients are on Medicaid, many are struggling to find transportation to/from their appointment, yet every TP with extraction must have bone grafting. Having Care Credit processing goals should NOT be a best practice, this tool is a great option, but ultimately it is the patients decision. The dentist should be treating their patients, not someone in management who has no prior dental experience. Post Covid, the focus returned to "care", but prior to the pandemic, goals were 50% perio diagnosis, 80% fluoride, and 40% oral cancer screening, it was all business. Very poor work/life balance, with office hours fluctuating all the time, and regions striving for the "big bucks" by bringing specialists in on days the office was scheduled to be closed. Team member's end up working these extra shifts, just to be sent home early on their regular days to avoid overtime.

North American Dental Group Response

Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re grateful for your feedback and will use it to continue to improve NADG for our patients and teammates.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome company to work for!

May 29, 2020 - Senior Leadership Team Member in New Castle, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is amazing! They really care about all of their team members!

Cons

Fast paced; high growth environment so be ready to work!

7. 5.0

Great Culture!

May 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-Founders, high growth, industry leader in many aspects, team member centric culture, servant leadership mentality.

Cons

Typical high growth challenges, usually short term, stemming from rapid growth in foot print and many new affiliates

8. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Proceed with Caution

Jun 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rapid Growth; friendly working environment; team members are open to learn and develop; Founding Partners are genuine & really do care about the future of the NADG family.

Cons

Founding partners compassion for people does not translate with others in upper management; Politics and stereotypes have developed as company has grown; Middle management struggles to transform numbers into a patient experience and/or care losing focus on the founding partners mission.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Servant Leadership in Action

Apr 24, 2020 - Dentist
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's exciting to be a part of a group that is so universally selfless, dedicated, humble, and hard-working. The way NADG has cared for its team members during the COVID crisis, while at the same time relentlessly pursuing excellence in every aspect of operations is very inspiring. The future is bright - I feel fortunate to be along for the ride!

Cons

Being a larger group, some decisions take a little longer to put into action than in a smaller group or a solo practice.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dedicated company that is dedicated to their team members and patients

Apr 24, 2020 - General Dentist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Through the coronavirus pandemic NADG never ceased to amaze me at their dedication to their team members and patients. Truly an organization that grows by implementing gratitude and empathy into their every move. I am proud to work for a group that perceives the coronavirus crisis as an opportunity to grow and invests in their team with countless hours of free high quality CE. Thank you for a great work environment and company culture.

Cons

I’m going to focus on the positive today

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews