North American Interconnect Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2019

2.9

"Procurement"

I have been working at North American Interconnect full-time

Pros

Good benefits and flexibility to do your job.

Cons

Management lack of communication.

North American Interconnect2018-03-21
  2. "Good team of people"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

I worked at North American Interconnect full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of hard working people in the company. Multiple employees with over 10 years with the company. Work was consistent and provided an opportunity for knowledge and skill growth.

Cons

+Limited advancement opportunities in multiple departments. +Organization was being “kept flat” according to Human Resources and management. +Limited visibility to senior management.

Continue reading
    North American Interconnect2017-11-04

"Be very careful with this company..."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at North American Interconnect full-time for less than a year

Pros

- They do a lot of things for the team - outings, great lunches, breakfast, baseball games and other perks like that. - They go out of the way to have great snacks and beverages available in the break-room for the team. - Took over 3 months but was able to get some training from my manager on the software and processes. This allowed me to be able to complete additional job duties.

Cons

- During the interview, she talked about process improvements, being open to change and growth opportunities. That was not true at all - she doesn't like you asking questions or pointing out inefficiencies. Ideas need to be hers but she says she wants feedback. - Poor training. I was with the company for 3 months and was assigned responsibilities I had not been trained on. When I brought it to my managers attention she thought the other AR person had trained me. - I have been with the company 7 months and I have no idea exactly what we manufacture or how the purchasing process works from start to finish. I have asked but it was never shared. - The culture here is different than any other company I have worked for and if you don't fit in, you won't be staying. - I was told I needed to reach out and make contact with customers on past due accounts but the contact information was not available in the system. When I asked for the information I was told to Google it.

Continue reading
    North American Interconnect2017-07-28
  4. "Great company!"

I have been working at North American Interconnect full-time

Pros

There are a lot of opportunities to learn and apply your expertise

Cons

Some people could find challenging a growing business because requires a lot of flexibility

North American Interconnect2019-10-09