KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

North American Mechanical Reviews

Updated Dec 18, 2020

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

3.2

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

GREAT PLACE TO WORK

Dec 18, 2020 - Commercial HAVC Service Technician in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you’re in commercial HVAC service or interested in getting into the industry, NAMI is a solid choice. Great benefits, advancement opportunities, yearly employee party is just incredible, and a lot of fun to be a part of, he list goes on. I worked remotely from the home office and serviced the eastern part of their territory. I found NAMI to be a great place to work.

Cons

No company is perfect. No technician is either. During my time at NAMI I was treated fairly, respectfully and have only positive things to say about working at NAMI. I feel like management genuinely care about their employees, they stress technicians to take the time to do things the right way. And support them for doing that.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Uncomfortable

Feb 6, 2017 - Purchasing in Windsor, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The day I started, I was given a tour from my predecessor on her last day. The warehouse and office areas were clean and a few people I met in the service department were nice and supportive.

Cons

You are treated like you are non-existent. One person in my department was so unprofessional she would continually talk negative about the woman who's place I took and then I knew she was a "throw you under the bus" kind of person. Also, I could clearly hear her conversations on the speaker phone referring to ME when she was asked by the other person on the phone if I was going to be given a mailbox? She replied "Probably Not". I was there four days and after I heard that I left on my own. There software system was frustrating. Something I never heard of called "Coins" and they have "forced mandatory overtime" which is fine if you don't have family responsibilities.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good, not great

Oct 8, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

They seem to have a low turnover for employees who stayed longer than 3 or 4 years. Opportunities for training and courses. Overall a good group of coworkers.

Cons

Salaries seem to be below industry averages, at least for folks just starting. Some bitterness and arguing between departments within the company made for a poor image to clients and general contractors at times.

2 people found this review helpful