Northeast Georgia Health System Reviews
68% would recommend to a friend
(512 total reviews)
65% approve of CEO
Found 512 of over 556 reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Northeast Georgia Health System and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 9, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGainesville, GA
Great benefits and pay. Good teamwork between departments.
none / same issues as other health systems.Northeast Georgia Health System Response4mo
Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you love working at NGHS!
- 3.0Oct 27, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGainesville, GA
My night shift ANM is great. They help out on the floor and they listen to concerns.
Regardless how well you work, they barely give you a raise. Management just changed the matrix; totally screwed the hospital over.
- 3.0Oct 24, 2023PCT Patient Care TechCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGainesville, GA
- make own schedule - can work at other locations
- lots of favoritism on certain floors - severely understaffed on certain floors and management does not care to fix it
- 1.0Oct 20, 2023Project ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearGainesville, GA
Absolutely not a single one!
Personal cell phones/internet are required for use with no compensation, Have to use PTO for holidays, Poor management, Complaints will get you terminated, Useless HR, discriminatory, very homogeneous staff- lacks diversity in all areas, except lower paying roles like Environmental Services.
- 3.0Oct 20, 2023RN Care ManagerCurrent EmployeeAtlanta, GA
I have been able to move with the organization easily. I would say the pay is comparable to the industry standards or better.
It has been a good experience so far. Management could be better but it's not the worse.
Northeast Georgia Health System Reviews FAQs
Northeast Georgia Health System has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 556 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Northeast Georgia Health System to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
68% of Northeast Georgia Health System employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Northeast Georgia Health System 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.