Northsight Management Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
Northsight Management Founder and CEO Josh Sarchet
Josh Sarchet

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Very Good, Growing Very Fast"

Current Employee - Vendor Management in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Vendor Management in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Northsight Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, rewarding work, room to move up.

Cons

Work can be frustrating and there can be gaps in communication between departments sometimes.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on, you guys have built quite the company.

"Not a good place to work at"

Former Employee - Client Team Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Client Team Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Northsight Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Coworkers were great people.

The work was sometimes enjoyable.

Cons

CEO bragged about his money and wealth even though his parents bought the company for him.

After I put in my 2-weeks to quit they ended my employment the next day I came into work. I think this was very unprofessional because I had amicable feelings toward the company at the time and had no prior disciplinary actions taken toward me.

CEO will micromanage you. Complains about how busy he is while he spends the day scouting the floor looking for people using their cellphones. Management should just hire the right people.

Company treats their vendors TERRIBLY. Multiple times I was instructed to cut pay for work vendors performed and at other times I was instructed to pay vendors for work we know they didn't actually complete.

Lots of nepotism. CEO hired his buddy from college, coworkers dating their managers, etc.

Advice to Management

Take advice from your employees. You are losing a lot of money and looking really bad due to simple mistakes and blind spots

3. "Contractor working in field at the Maintenance level"

Pros

everything is PEACHY ! I have not one bad thing to say and boy being in the business for over 15yrs I have seen my share of cut throat companies. Employed since March and I had receive all monies for all my work . I never had to wait like many property preservation companies retain your first pay over a 30/35 sometimes 45 waiting period.
    I make good money , I receive approved bids on most of my work, and I get paid next week for the current work. VERY UNLIKE MOST standard PP companies. The staff is great to work with especially Jullian. I feel Julian is the backbone of vendor management and does a fantastic job and he is more then fair with any concerns from the scope of work, pay disputes, and just is overall a fair and honest man. I never questioned his integrity and character and I am honored to work for this company. Thank you from my family and happy holidays Property Alliance

Cons

I am sorry but I really can't think of any Con's .

Advice to Management

PLEASE PAY JULIAN WHAT HE IS WORTH . I never discussed with him about how he is treated but he is worth his weight in GOLD. "lol"

4. "Good company to work for"

Pros

Easy going place to work at. Nice facilities. Good benefits. Decent pay. Friendly managers.

Cons

None really any I can think of.

Advice to Management

Cast more vision to the staff team.

"closest thing to slave labor"

Current Employee - Vendor Specialist

Pros

there is some work occasionally.

Cons

You won't make money! They pay $18 per acre lawn to mow (What a joke!!) They beg you to go 80 miles to mow a lawn and promise to reimburse your mileage. Then they tell you you need to go back and do something that doesn't really need to be done so that they don't have to pay you or reimburse your gas. Its them using you to do work for them for free. STAY AWAY!!!

Advice to Management

Be honest and fair. Pay people

"Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Vendor Specialist

Pros

Been a vendor for the just under a year, If I ever had a problem arise they were quick to resolve it. They afforded me the opportunity to create and grow my own company. Defiantly one of the best companies I worked for.

Cons

To be honest at this time I can not say I know of any cons. If you are willing to work They will help you

Advice to Management

The only thing I would say for advice is to keep up the good communication. Personally I would like to expand my business to include various other responsibilities within the company

"Fast Growing Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Northsight Management full-time

Pros

Aggressive company with plans to grow. They've been talking about it and are now proving it. Lots of great people work there, great culture.

Cons

No real cons, just had to move on.

Advice to Management

Stay focused and don't let the negative stuff alter the mission.

"THIEFS"

Current Employee - Vendor in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Vendor in Dallas, TX

Pros

I'm not going to lie, they do pay but not in full. You actually lose money instead of gaining. They still owe me over $1000. I wouldn't recommend to anybody. And this is a REAL PERSON NOT A ROBOT....... 2/24/2016!!!!! THIEFS!!!

Cons

Don't work for them, they will not pay what they owe. THIEFS

Advice to Management

PAY UP!!

"Great Environment-- even better coworkers"

Former Employee - Client Services Specialist
    Former Employee - Client Services Specialist

I worked at Northsight Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great growth opportunities, as your skills are widely recognized and valued by senior management. Respectful, relaxed environment; everyone whom I've met are very open-minded and extremely friendly. Security; so long as you keep working to your pace, you will always have your place at Northsight.

Cons

Cheap in-house technology bogs down productivity. Senior management seems to only take business advice from one individual. Low start pay and advancements without pay increases. Minor cons that probably don't affect the general workforce, but definitely harshened my outlook on this company.

Advice to Management

Please look out for the advice of all your employees, not just one. Your employees helped me make my decision to leave the company after I explained how devalued I felt. You also should check the various reports, as there probably is a plethora of unhandled matters resting in random spots.

I still think you and your company are going places, though. 4/10, would Northsight again

"An Unprofessional Cesspool"

Pros

It will motivate you to find another job quickly.

Cons

The President of the company is a hack who has no interest in his employees. The sole goal is money in his pocket. Money which he takes from the individuals who actually put forth an effort on the company's behalf. He is rude and condescending with a lack of respect for those who are lining his pockets. The company has no HR to file a complaint with or deal with day to day things and he frankly doesn't give a damn. It's in one ear and out the other. Everyone is over worked and under paid. Contractors are not properly compensated and clients were consistently upset with productivity. Why? There is a President who cares more about his break room than his employees. Morale is low. Productivity is low. The only positive reviews are written in house.

Be weary: even the best of work will be rejected and at some point cancelled. Northsight will deflect the blame and you will go unpaid. The benefits are garbage. The pay is garbage. The management is garbage. Go no further than these reviews. The bitterness from employees--in the office and in the field--is completely justified.

Advice to Management

I do not bite my thumb at you sir; but I bite my thumb, sir.