Found 2 of over 2 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
I have an interview with the owner coming up and how would you answer if the they ask when I can start when I have two set/booked vacations in the upcoming months? For reference: I leave for one in 2 weeks for a month and the other one is in the beginning of December for 2 weeks. I don’t want to say immediately because of the trips, but if I don’t say immediately then I might lose the job. Help!
Hello guys, I applied as Chemical engineer in a big company and I did with them all the interview steps (last one on 05/09/23), at the time of the interview there was no job opening and I got the interview through another division. Last week I received an email saying that they will let me know their final decision by the end of this week. Today I have received an email (with the job description attached) scheduling a call in few days for sharing the decision. Do they want to reject me on call?