I worked at Northwoods Inn full-time (Less than a year)
- girls are cute in the bar
- the whole hotel is an embarrassment to the industry
- atrocious guest conditions
- atrocious staff mentality
- awful management
- GM seems oblivious of his role
- housekeeping staff perhaps the worst I have ever seen
- housekeeping mgr perhaps the worst I have ever met
- the food there scores ( 2 / 10 )
- most of the wait staff constantly on their phones texting
- downstairs in the basement is awful disrepair
- almost everyone smokes then do not wash their hands afterwards
- moral is very poor
- guest rooms are cleaned so poorly I am shocked MGR not fired
- housekeeping tips not being shared fairly
Advice to Management
- turn it into rubble, create jobs for those clearing all the debris.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?