- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Houston, TX
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Kentucky
- - Cincinnati, OH Area
- - Fort Wright, KY
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC Area
- - Raleigh, NC
Found 54 of over 54 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 8, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Growing company, so there is always opportunities to work on new projects. -Work week is 37.5-40 hours and overtime is minimal certain times of the year. Much different than other TPA's. -Helpful coworkers and leaders -Internal training and continuing education offered frequently. -Even with a lot of employees working remotely, Nova does events during the year to bring employees together virtually and in person
-Nova is growing fast so there is always a lot to do, but there is always someone to help if needed.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 16, 2023 - Distribution Specialist in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great work environment with the flexibility of working remote
compensation limited. working remote requires ethernet connection which can be a struggle if you live in an apartment
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 29, 2022 - Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They do not train. Management will throw you under the bus.
Office is too quiet, no one talks to one another, staff can be very catty & vindictive.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 7, 2022 - Retirement Plan Specialist in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Not many pros that I can honestly think of.
A lot is expected with minimal training and support. They really set you up for failure and then punish you when unrealistic goals are not met.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 21, 2022 - SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company for TPA services, great account managers, onboarding specialists, ERISA Experts
Sales/sales leadership unethical/not charitable can blatantly overbill clients
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 8, 2022 - Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nova provides many great benefits to their employees: Extensive Training Flexible Schedule Remote work available Company Growing allowing growth opportunities Technology is top notch Management is very involved and helpful
Time tracking for daily work
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 8, 2022 - Senior Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Here are some of the perks I enjoy at Nova: 1) Work from home - huge benefit which saves time/money and allows for more quality time with family. 2) Work with experienced/smart professionals. 3) 37.5 hour work weeks & paid over-time - goes without saying this a huge benefit in our industry as I would typically work 50+ hours in prior jobs. 4) Organized projects with reasonable expectations/goals. 5) Forwarding thinking leadership - open to suggestions and change. Just to name a few Pros I'd highly recommend Nova!
If you're not self-motivated / goal oriented then I wouldn't recommend.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Remote work available, offering some flexibility if needed occasionally. Company growing and continuing to work to improve policies and procedures.
Can't think of any at this time!
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Aug 9, 2022 - Account Manager in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work Life Balance, peers are awesome!
A bit to project focused.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 11, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people. Great mission. Lot's to do. You won't be idle. Most employees are remote.
Sometimes the workload can be overwhelming.
Nova 401k Associates Reviews FAQs
Nova 401k Associates has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 54 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Nova 401k Associates to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
67% of Nova 401k Associates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nova 401k Associates 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.