Found 8 of over 143 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are nice and helpful" (in 22 reviews)
- "Good cafeteria and alot of hard working people" (in 8 reviews)
- "There's a nice mix of autonomy and oversight and I've been fortunate to have managers that go to bat for me." (in 7 reviews)
- "A great environment to work" (in 6 reviews)
- "Management is good on Ops side, business is pretty steady, company is growing." (in 6 reviews)
- "Training is extremely poor, culture is train as you go ,but no mistakes allowed." (in 6 reviews)
- "Better pay can be found elsewhere" (in 5 reviews)
- "1. Below average compensation" (in 5 reviews)
- "4. Low salary increases" (in 4 reviews)
- "Manufacturing facility is distant from headquarters and R&D so there is minimal interaction and almost no culture." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nova Biomedical and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "nova"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jan 13, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLeeds, England
My role is fairly easy and not too demanding, so I generally have a good work-life balance. Gender equality, not a sexist organisation and they make effort to stamp out any gender discrimination.
-UK Management lacks basic knowledge and skill required to lead an IT/tech team. -Pension scheme isn't completely clear/really setup accordingly despite being advertised as though it is. -Diversity, within the UK there are only three ethnic minority employees. -No clear training plans in place, literally a sick or swim style of training. -Lack of tech investments, which is surprising for the type of company it is. -UK Management doesn't embrace new innovative ideas especially in tech or IT, which is frustrating as the name 'Nova' implies innovation.1
- 3.0Jul 19, 2022Quality Assurance AssociateCurrent Employee
Nova Biomedical is great but there quality systems could use improvement. The current quality manager is excellent
Read pros for information on this.