Found 3 of over 143 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are nice and helpful" (in 22 reviews)
- "Good cafeteria and alot of hard working people" (in 8 reviews)
- "There's a nice mix of autonomy and oversight and I've been fortunate to have managers that go to bat for me." (in 7 reviews)
- "A great environment to work" (in 6 reviews)
- "Management is good on Ops side, business is pretty steady, company is growing." (in 6 reviews)
- "Training is extremely poor, culture is train as you go ,but no mistakes allowed." (in 6 reviews)
- "Better pay can be found elsewhere" (in 5 reviews)
- "1. Below average compensation" (in 5 reviews)
- "4. Low salary increases" (in 4 reviews)
- "Manufacturing facility is distant from headquarters and R&D so there is minimal interaction and almost no culture." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nova Biomedical and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "old school"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Apr 9, 2019Customer (Contract) RepresentativeCurrent Employee
The coworkers are nice and everyone gets along Even if you mess up generally management doesn't freak out or be super hard on you. I'm not scared I'd be fired over something, etc They work well with you if you're running late or can't make it in a day You can come in to work in the morning and spend an hour chitchatting with coworkers and get nothing done - I don't do this but it's a daily thing for lots of employees They celebrate holidays so we get lunches and giveaways My manager is very nice! I love that woman.
Old school business Old school management They say phones are a priority but then why do we still have customers go to voicemail? I didn't know voicemail was used for customer service teams until I started here No soft phones, I'm not sure they can really track who is on phones which a lot of people aren't - lots of miss calls, reps can't here customers, etc. We print out purchase orders We print out everything basically - nothing is saved in SAP on orders, etc They have no process really for discrepancies other than a return - (my team lead didn't even know what a cycle count was until I explained it) Contracts are barely computerized and are a pain to figure out pricing on customers who don't order frequently4
- 4.0Dec 23, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Enjoyable atmosphere, very welcoming and cutting edge work. Kept busy with work given.
Only family members/family friends seem to be given opportunity Pay of $12/hr is basically robbery for all interns. High school students being paid same amount as college students.