Nova Medical Centers (India) Reviews | Glassdoor

Nova Medical Centers (India) Reviews

Updated 12 Mar 2015

3.2
Nova Medical Centers (India) CEO Sudhir Bahl (no image)
Sudhir Bahl
  1. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (India) full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are given clear expectations from the moment you are hired! If you work hard and produce business you are awarded and applauded! Your managers are easily accessible at all times! They give you a proven sales method to follow and if you follow it, you will start seeing great commissions and bonuses !

Cons

Like everything in life, it is not easy! I work well under stress and pressure but this is too much for some people. So... If you don't want to work hard and put a little extra time in the beginning this job may not be well suited for you!

Advice to Management

Keep growing and working hard to be proactive! I can't wait to see where I go with this company!!

Nova Medical Centers (India)2015-03-12
  2. "It is too good to be true!"

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (India) full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a lot of structure, and you will see what you are made of.

Cons

They fire you with no warning, even if you do everything they tell you. They hire tons of people and fire them because.....I don't know they don't like their tie?! I have 10 years in sales experience with presidents clubs and awards. I took the job with Nova because the salary was 60K plus the promise of making 100K my first year. I worked through lunches, work late nights til 1am in the morning putting in leads... they told me to. I did all the training. Someone at the clinic tried to warn me that they fire sales people with no warning. I didn't believe him, thought they must do something wrong. I got 15 appointments my first week, and 8 the next week. I did all my calls and that third week they said you didn't meet out expectations you are terminated!?!?! I guess I wore the wrong color that day?! I thought they had reasons to fire people....but they really don't.

Nova Medical Centers (India)2013-03-22