Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Anonymous

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Anonymous Reviews

Updated Apr 22, 2016

5.0
Nova Medical Centers (Texas) CEO Ulf Rohde (no image)
Ulf Rohde
  1. "Great Company - Ample Room for Growth!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work with Nova Medical Centers for several years, and truly value what I have learned from this organization. Nova makes a diligent effort to ensure that its employees have the necessary tools to succeed, and the bar is set high so that reps learn that it is very much possible to exceed their individual sales quotas in addition to their personal goals as Nova employees. With Nova's... nationwide expansion model, hard work will yield results, along with the potential for promotion and managerial responsibilities.

Cons

Company phones are provided, laptops are not. Nova's sales force is extremely hard working - prospective employees must recognize that it takes time to build up your portfolio of business.

Advice to Management

Nova has been an incredible career opportunity thus far - the company is growing leaps and bounds, please keep up the hard work!

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2016-04-22
  2. "I have been with Nova as a medical provider fo 8 years.That should, in itself, be a clue as to how much I love my job."

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Not only do I get to do what I love but I am in a dynamic, growing, team -based environment with epic support and opportunity to grow as a clinician and as a person.

Cons

6 PM closing takes some getting use to

Advice to Management

The company is growing so quickly and loosing it's tight family feeling. Some of the new clinics have not had enough exposure to the core people that make Nova so appealing as an employer. Suggest more site visits from upper and mid management to cement the new folks into the Nova family.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-03-27