Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Reviews | Glassdoor

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Reviews

Updated Jan 30, 2020

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) CEO Ulf Rohde (no image)
Ulf Rohde
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26
  2. "Easiest Sales Job Ever!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Corpus Christi, TX

Pros

Sales metrics are easy to acquire. Make the calls, appointments and meet the metrics and earn unlimited commissions! All while building great relationships. The business model sells itself!

Cons

Negotiate your salary well, as this company does not generally provide salary increases, which is the norm for most sales positions. But your commission more than compensate. If you want an increase sign up more business.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-02-01

"Great Organziation"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work. Fast paced. Good salary. Excellent benefits.

Cons

Call log is redundant. Micromanaging is a bit overboard.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2018-08-31
  4. "Medical Clinic Manager"

Current Employee - Medical Clinic Manager in El Paso, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a great "teamwork" environment by far one of the best companies that I have worked for. They have great leaders to guide you and that are involved every step of the way. There is definitely room for growth within the company.

Cons

Not much of a downside for the exception of long hours most days but it pays off in the end.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2018-06-18
  5. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

I currently work for NOVA and have for over 5 years. The advancement opportunities are attainable for all team members. This company continues to work on the atmosphere that their employees work in to continue to make it an amazing place to work. They care about each employee and are never to corporate to communicate with them all. Leadership is friendly, approachable and open to new ideas.

Cons

As with any company, the struggle is always affordable healthcare. NOVA works hard to offer great health care but it does come at a cost. This is present in all industries.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2018-06-15
  6. "Love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life!"

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company, great management, perfect work hours, room to breathe, innovative, positive changes being made.

Cons

Still a work in progress as all companies are.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2018-06-15
  7. "Practice Makes Improvement"

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time

Pros

Nova has flexible hours, great people in a relaxed and warm environment. Lots of opportunity to grow and make an impact with a dedicated management team.

Cons

With any growing organization there are growing pains. I see the management team working on improvements but it is taking time.

"Industrial Director"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Waco, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great working environment and a great leadership team to lean on!

Cons

Very demanding in terms of activity, but it's not a con...it's a great way to keep your pipeline full!

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2018-03-05

"Industrial Director"

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time

Pros

I work in the DFW market and have the best Managers ever. Ryan and Rachel are always there to help and support us and we work together as a team to be the best we can.

Cons

Working here requires strong organizational skills. I work well in a structured, organized environment. Those who are not organized and able to multi-task may not be the right fit.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2018-02-26
  10. "Great Professional Development"

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time

Pros

This has been a great environment for professional development. I have honed my marketing skills as well as my consultative selling ability. I am constantly learning! We stay abreast on any changes in the industry and are always given the ability to assist our customers in a way that let's them know we are working for them. There is excellent communication from the top down, and I feel like I always have a good understanding as to where we are headed as a company. It is a faced paced environment, but it is also a lot of fun. I really appreciate the friendly competition we have in our market. The compensation is also great as you have the ability to make an uncapped amount.

Cons

Most leads are generated organically and it's sometimes to find new leads, but there are a lot of resources available that help.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2018-01-16

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 205 reviews