Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Sales Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2016

4.0
Nova Medical Centers (Texas) CEO Ulf Rohde (no image)
Ulf Rohde
  1. "Great Career"

Current Employee - Sales - Industrial Director in Harlingen, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyone is a potential customer. There is plenty of business to capture, and NOVA provides a great service; which makes for a Easy Sale! Because of the tools, put in place by senior management, communication between different departments is extremely easy.

Cons

Learning curve is pretty steep, and a lot of late nights when I was first hired.

Advice to Management

n/a

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2016-07-07
  2. "A career, not a job"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers has really put a lot of support systems in place to ensure that our sales reps are armed with phenomenal training, resources to help facilitate the sales process and a wonderful support team at Corporate. Also, there is great support in place from our sales reps. We all help each other and provide leads and help with locations in our territories and markets. We participate in team building... activities that help keep and build morale on the teams.

Cons

To be honest, I have been with Nova since December of 2003 and in my opinion, it is very seldom that I encounter negative aspects of this job. I know that sounds like a safe answer but I honestly couldn’t imagine working for another company.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue supporting your sales teams. Continue with the incentive programs and team building allowances. The positive morale on our team is a direct reflection of how Corporate respects the sales force of this company.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-12-10

"Horrible"

Sales - Industrial Director

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) for more than a year

Pros

Company pays very good salary plus commission

Cons

Micro Management horrible, no commission reports, treated as if you were 12 years old and not a professional, Industrial Directors advised to back stab others in office. Not allowed to speak with office staff EVER or you will be written up.

Advice to Management

Take better care of your employees

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-10-05
  4. "GREAT CAREER AND WAY OF LIFE"

Sales - Industrial Director in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Pros

This company is amazing and the opportunity to make money is all on the individual. The amount of work and effort you put it, you will get a 1000 percent return!! I LOVE working for NOVA!!!

Cons

I can't say I have many. I had to put in some long hours but like anything in life you have to put in a real effort to get a true result!!

Advice to Management

AMAZING Job of support!!!!

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-07-21
  5. "Industrial Director"

Current Employee - Sales - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time

Pros

I have been with Nova for over two years and I LOVE the fact that not only do you get paid a great salary; but you also receive full benefits, car allowance, free iphone to conduct business, PTO, sick days, etc. And a PLUS is that you also make a commission on top of your salary. Usually, other sales jobs offer commission only with opportunities with advancement. Here at NOVA, you get paid a salary and on top, a... commission.

Cons

In order for you to collect commission, you are placed on a probation period to prove your sales and managing skills. If you do not like to work and be held accountable, this is not the place for you...

Advice to Management

One thing that I would like to see improvement on is the communication via emails.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-06-11
  6. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales - Industrial Director in Harlingen, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for NOVA MC has been one of the best decisions I have made. The company has done a great job of making sure talented marketers stay with the company. Of the original 6 hired, at the clinic I started at, 5 of us made it to at least 2 years with the company, and 4 of us are still with the company. NOVA offered some of the other marketers great opportunists in other markets. If you're a productive marketer,... NOVA MC is a great fit.

Cons

The learning curve for new reps is very steep, and may seem overwhelming. That will settle after a month or two, and are worth it in the end.

Advice to Management

as of right now. I do not have any advice to give to management.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-05-15
  7. "Nova Medical is an outstanding company to work for. They provide the tools necessary to be successful"

Current Employee - Sales - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

Pros

This company is for those that work hard and get rewarded well. They also have a niche in the market with services and online reporting. Communication is important with Nova medical. Lots of opportunity to grow.

Cons

No cons unless you are lazy and don't want to work hard.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-03-16
  8. "Great company to work for!"

Sales - Industrial Director in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Pros

The leadership at this company is next level. They give you a proven sales process. From the start are upfront and honest about their expectations. They trust that you will get your work done and be successful with the process laid out for you. The benefits and the salary + commission structure is competitive.

Cons

If you are lazy or can't put a little extra work in, you will not be successful with Nova Medical. The job can be high stress but managers are available for you to lean on for support and advice. Great support structure.

Advice to Management

Keep on growing and allow employees to grow personally and professionally with the company. I am proud to be a part of the Nova Team!

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-03-13
  9. "Great Place To Work With Uncapped Commission and Strong Opportunity for Career Growth!"

Sales - Industrial Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Pros

For being in sales a majority of my professional career one of the best benefits of this job is to develop in person rapport with your clients and seeing 6-8 companies a day. You have the opportunity to structure your day to see as many people as you can after the morning call block. You chose how you want to conduct your book of business in regards to which target markets you chose to go after. In addition this is... one of the only sales positions where I 100% believe our service is the best in the industry so educating companies about Nova and getting them to use us is not difficult since we are a leader in the occupational medical industry. The management team will bend over backwards to make sure you succeed and will help in any way they can. As an employee you are continually practicing your pitch to perfect your craft as an industrial director to make you the best that you can be. I truly enjoy working here and could not be more thankful to the management team that's in place to help me continue to advance my career.

Cons

The only con I can possibly think of is you return to the office at the end of the day after your sales appointments in the field- which some people like and others don't.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to offer besides thanking the management team in place in Atlanta for helping me grow my book of business month over month and continue to succeed in this position.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-03-10
  10. "Incredible Leadership. Opportunity Of A Lifetime. Love My Job. Love This Company."

Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Pros

I love my job because I get out ten-fold what I put in. I have a passion for people and a passion for sales - here I am able to exercise both of those passions. The leadership here is unrivaled - I always have someone to go to when I have a question. It feels more like family than co-workers, our sales meeting are a great time to swap stories of success and trials that we have faced out in the field. It is so... refreshing that the owners of the company are on the Friday sales meetings as well - clearly they love what they do. Something else I love is what we are selling - I have so much confidence in our staff and our beautiful clinics, I know that when I meet with clients that their employees will be floored by how beautifully maintained our facilities are and all of the services we offer. If you're passionate about people, disciplined, determined and are ready for a break from the mundane 9-5 desk job you will without a doubt flourish here.

Cons

It may sound cliche - but I really have enjoyed every step of my journey here. A word to the wise though.. if you're not passionate about people, and you don't feel like you possess a natural ability for sales - then this is not the job for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - the opportunity I've been given here has changed my life.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-02-19