Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Team Lead Reviews | Glassdoor

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Team Lead Reviews

Updated Jan 7, 2017

3.7
Nova Medical Centers (Texas) CEO Ulf Rohde (no image)
Ulf Rohde
  1. "Great work environment"

Current Employee - Clinical Team Lead in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with Nova for a year now and I have moved up in the Company fairly fast. I hope continue to grow with in the company.

Cons

I do not like that we don`t close one hour for lunch. I feel that it will keep the clinic staff happy if we were able to go to lunch together.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2016-03-29

"Employee"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great chances for advancement Family atmosphere within clinics Awesome upper management support

Cons

Cost of benefits doubled Need to have yearly raises atleast to keep up with increased cost of benefits

Advice to Management

Raises yearly even small ones will increase employee retainment

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2017-01-07
  3. "Amazing place and People to work with!!!!!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Since I have been at Nova I have Learned so many new skills. I have moved up in the company so fast and hope to continue to keep moving up.

Cons

We don't close for Lunch

Advice to Management

Thank you for all the hard work you all do.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2016-03-17
  4. "Work Real Hard, Earn Really Great Income!!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers for 3 years now, in both an established market and an expansion market. Being in sales for the past 16 years, I have been sold a lot of "pie in the sky" while being recruited for other companies in the past. When I interviewed at Nova, I was told about the fantastic income potential (Great BASE, car allowance, company cell, plus expenses, great benefits... medical/dental/vision/401(k), truly UNCAPPED commissions, and they are RESIDUAL for as long as YOU properly maintain your accounts!!!). I was also clearly informed of how Nova has a VERY structured program for success, IS micromanaged for benefit of the rep and for accountability to management, and to not try and re-invent the wheel here. I started as an Industrial Director (Sales/Marketing) in Houston, 3 years ago. In that short amount of time, I was promoted to Team Lead, managing Nova's sales teams in San Antonio, Austin, and El Paso. I found out for myself that Nova's formula for success, coupled with my hard work and can-do/positive attitude, have provided me with an exceptional income, which continues to grow every month, and a true career where I should be able to comfortably retire from one day. I am very excited to be working for a company that is an industry leader in our field, and is growing so rapidly that I wouldn't be surprised if our nervous competitors are actually making up some of the negative posts about Nova. Check our website every 2-3 months and just see how many locations we are adding if you don't believe me. Also read the many testimonials there, from recognizable companies who are singing our praises! Talk about job security in this crazy economy! If you are willing to work hard, and you want to actually get paid out for what you put in... Nova is for you. If you want to work somewhere where all of your time is your own to fail or succeed, this may not be a compatible fit. Just keep in mind, if you are in or coming from that type of "free" work environment, and you are on here considering a career change, there's probably a reason why!

Cons

Not necessarily a 'con', so much as a fact, but you must be willing to put in more than just 8a-5p, 5days/week to set yourself up for success here, as in EVERY sales job I've ever been in, or even heard of (except for just entry level, direct retail positions).

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2012-09-06