Novabase Associate Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Manager

Novabase Associate Manager Reviews

Updated Dec 6, 2017

4.0
Novabase CEO João Nuno Bento (no image)
João Nuno Bento

"Good place to work but progression slow"

I have been working at Novabase full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very good Teamwork ability to learn and fail without being punish working in different business markets oportunity to have a carrer plan and coaching process

Cons

salary is below market; training is internal (missing certification process)

Advice to Management

Turn over to high .. other companies see us as a "good school to learn before entering the real world"

Novabase2017-12-06
  2. "A great place to grow"

I have been working at Novabase full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- Meritocracy - Work with top engineers - Ability to give feedback - Many managers care about the people (although not all of them)

Cons

- Evaluation system is not transparent and leads to dissatisfaction. - Work Life Balance

Novabase2017-02-08
  3. "Hate it or love it"

Former Employee - Associate Manager in Lisbon

I worked at Novabase full-time

Pros

Some people might find it hard some people might find it fun, but this is a place where you grow and learn every day, and that is a good thing. There is always someone from whom you can learn from. There is always someone were you can lean to. Really had a great time working there and lots of experience!

Cons

Sometimes you get lower year bonus (between 70% to 120% of year bonus) that other companies on the group, but I guess that reflects money each company gets. Company tries to adapt to often to market changes but I guess sometimes you have to do it for profit.

Advice to Management

I get it that there is no silver bullet... But you got to give credits for the guys you have there. Those guys are holding the boat for every bad decision (and good) that is made.

Novabase2016-08-23
  4. "Continuous growth, too much workload, excellent learning curve, middle management is under performant."

I have been working at Novabase full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great average intelligence level, great work attitude among the younger, a lot of space to explore within the company if you are able to create your own opportunities.

Cons

Ideas and strategies last only one year. Too much is spent with top and top middle management. Tendency to be light on analysis and never taking risks to the required level for success.

Advice to Management

Get ambition into the company, make the comfortable ones leave or at least open space for rising stars.

Novabase2015-02-07
  5. "A strong, structured company, with diverse offer, that enables growth."

Associate Manager in Lisbon

I have been working at Novabase

Pros

Personal growth in a large company, well structured, that works in different markets and sectors, giving you international exposure and credibility.

Cons

Being such a big company, you have to be very good in order to succeed, and have a auspicious career.

Novabase2011-10-06