Novetta Director Reviews | Glassdoor

1. Featured Review

"A place to call home"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Novetta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've learned more in the last ~3 yrs than my entire 20 year career; I am very well comp'd, benefits outstanding, I'm cared about and supported to do the things I love .

Cons

I could say a lot of us work way too much but I think its part of a hunger that is born from the challenge!

Advice to Management

Keep being accessible and real, its very motivating !!

Novetta2019-04-12
  2. "Great Company. Great Mission."

Current Employee - Senior Director Marketing in McLean, VA

I have been working at Novetta full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company feels like a force for innovation and collaboration in the tech, Machine Learning and data analytics space. I like that I feel respected and valued for my skills which are NOT technical. They took a chance hiring me, a professional from outside the government contracting space, and since, I've noticed that they encourage taking risks throughout the company. They're smart, encouraging and straightforward. Our work here supports the national defense of our country and I feel like I'm part of making a difference.

Cons

The multiple office locations throughout the US make it difficult to meet everyone but the company has resources which make it easy to video chat and keep in touch. Internal communications among the divisions is a bit siloed but we're working to break down those barriers and improve internal sharing of success and best practices.

Advice to Management

Remain genuine, authentic and forthcoming. The company LOVES to hear from you and your employees are proud to work on our mission; they just need to hear that you're behind them at every level; in every location.

Novetta2018-08-24

"Favorite place to work ever!"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Reston, VA

I have been working at Novetta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company is well managed and has created a great employee-centered culture. Novetta has the best benefits plan around with generous pay, 401k and time off policies. The fact that Employee Care runs HR, Training, and Talent Acquisition shows that Novetta values employee happiness. Work/Life balance is the best I've ever had and I wake up every morning hungry to go to work. Lastly, Novetta is doing things that no other company is doing in the world of Data, Cyber, and Social analytics.

Cons

Nothing negative in my experience.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Novetta2015-01-23
  4. "My favorite place to work in my entire career"

Current Employee - Director in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Novetta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Novetta Solutions is a wonderful place to start, build, and continue a career. From your first day you get to see the outstanding corporate culture. At orientation I had all of my questions answered, spoke to the CEO, ate lunch with my manager and company execs, and felt like a member of the family. Novetta has an open door policy and collaborative environment that fosters teamwork and ingenuity. The type of work that Novetta Solutions performs and their products are at the cutting edge - if you want to do great things, Novetta is the place. I have never seen a company take care of its employees like Novetta Solutions does. Novetta has an Employee Care team that guides employees through their careers and keeps them up to date on new opportunities within the company. Other great things about Novetta include: one of the best benefits plans anywhere, generous PTO, flexible schedules, really fun company events, excellent corporate communication, and great referral bonuses. Novetta is truly a destination company where you want to come because you can do stuff here that you can't do anywhere else.

Cons

Every company has some room for improvement, but Novetta is always looking for ways to get better. I don't really see any cons from my point of view

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Novetta2013-08-16