KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Novetta Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Oct 21, 2021

Found 42 of over 222 reviews

4.4
Novetta President and CEO Tiffanny Gates
Tiffanny Gates

What people are saying about Novetta

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Novetta and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fun Management

Oct 16, 2020 - Project Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits, Great life/ work balance/ flexibility. C-Team is super fun. Overall employees are an amazing group of people.

Cons

You will have to fight to get your previous position filled when you move up in ranks

2. 2.0

No Direction

Mar 23, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits...maybe too good, can't afford to keep parts in place for growth.

Cons

No clear direction in business model. Company will evolve as new owners prepare for next sale of assets.

5 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Senior Computer Scientist

Jun 2, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work is very interesting and challenging. The benefits are great. 401K and health insurance have gotten better since I was hired. How often does that happen? Management is engaged and cares about the employees

Cons

It has been a long time since I was so happy with my company. I have no complaints. I know I gave a 5 star rating across the board, I never do that. My ratings are accurate. My previous company would have gotten an average of 2 stars

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Some Divisions are GREAT

Jan 17, 2017 - Computer Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Novetta twice and I cannot speak for all parts of the org chart, but the management that I worked with were great! Here are some pros: 1. They protect good people! When projects are coming to an end, and likely to not be renewed, they try extremely hard to move people to other projects. In 4 years there were several occasions when I was moved to different projects in advance of my current project ending. 2. There is some very interesting work. Novetta has some very interesting work, Identity intelligence, cyber, etc... 3. Very smart people! Novetta has grown since I joined one of the original parts of the company, White Oak Technologies, Inc. Back in those days almost anyone you met at the company was brilliant. Now I can only say that everyone you meet at the company is at least very smart, but there are still a large amount of brilliance. 4. Great health insurance and other benefits. After leaving Novetta for a few years I discovered how awesome their plan was when I had to make do with offerings from another employer. 5. Always willing to bring good people back!

Cons

When I first started with Novetta, WOTI at the time, the company was very much about solving some of the most difficult problems in government contracting. Now, there is a little bit more of a butts in seats thing going on, but still work on very interesting projects.

5 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company, Fun Culture, Interesting Work

May 26, 2015 - Program Manager in Tysons Corner, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Novetta is a great company to work for. The benefits are great. Opportunities are available for different skill sets. The people you work with are top-notch and passionate about what they do. Sure some of the government work is like all government work and can be boring, but a lot of the work that Novetta does is interesting and challenging. The culture at Novetta is great. It isn't the stuffy suit and tie culture that you find throughout most of DC.

Cons

Nerd Rage (it happens when you care about what you are doing).

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Swimming with Managers

Jul 13, 2014 - Senior Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting Customers, Great Benefits, 401K matching

Cons

There are too many managers, and always need more developers. Lack of job opportunities. Culture was lost with all the mergers (FGM, White Oak, IBG). Lack of internal career development. No longer has brown bags, stopped offering to send us to conferences, no company wide Christmas/Winter party.

6 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Apr 19, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and projects. Company really cares about you as an employee

Cons

Must use PTO for holidays

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Senior Systems Engineer

Oct 16, 2016 - Senior Systems Engineer in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting Projects and great benefits.

Cons

Work is not properly delegated across the team. Talented people are not challenged and given work at their skill level.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Best Company I have ever worked for

Aug 28, 2013 - Senior Systems Engineer in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company attitude. Great Medical Benefits Great 401k Really Treat you right. allow you to grow if you want to

Cons

Not enough positions to allow movement if you want to relocate

10. 5.0

Great Experience

Feb 17, 2016 - Software Developer Intern in McLean, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits (401k matching up to a high amount) Committed to intern experience

Cons

Busy management means not too much time spent on interns

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews

Popular Careers with Novetta Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Novetta? Share Your Experiences

Novetta Careers

Cover image for Novetta

OUR STORY Through two decades of experience in delivering scalable advanced analytic and technical solutions to a broad spectrum of...More

• Why Novetta
  • Benefits & Perks
  • Growth
  • Military Hiring

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

229 days ago

Careers
Taking a moment to recognize the 14 participants who completed Novetta’s 2021 Leadership Development Program (LDP). This select group of employees met over the course of 9 months to learn and engage in the competencies of leadership and corporate management at Novetta. Despite added complexities of COVID, these individuals committed to the program and will enrich our new NatSec Portfolio at AFS. Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment LDP Class of 2021!
Shared image

296 days ago

Company News
Congratulations to Tiffanny Gates, Novetta President & CEO turned Accenture Federal Services Managing Director, who was named Intelligence Executive of the Year in WashingtonExec's 2021 Pinnacle Awards. This recognizes her leadership & success in guiding ground-breaking solutions for our customers. A hard-earned, well-deserved honor. 👏
Shared image