Found 2,567 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Benefits and they invest nicely in face to face meetings." (in 260 reviews)
- "Good work life balance if you don't want to 'climb the ladder'." (in 252 reviews)
- "Purpose driven organization and great culture" (in 150 reviews)
- "great people to work with" (in 94 reviews)
- "Good salary and patient focused" (in 84 reviews)
- "Bad management/ In difficult situations you're on your own and then they want the result." (in 97 reviews)
- "unhelpful HR that won't lift a finger to deal with bad managers" (in 61 reviews)
- "Lack of leadership in the US." (in 32 reviews)
- "frequent organization changes and layoffs" (in 31 reviews)
- "delusional upper management, industry issues with access and coverage, limited opportunity to build your career if you start low on the totem pole" (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Novo Nordisk and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 1, 2023Manufacturing TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearClayton, NC
my company has so many benefits and the time that you have for work/life home balance is just amazing, the pay is great the hours are amazing you never have to worry about time off cause your off half the year do to a 223 schedule, my supervisor on c shift in assembly is the best boss ive ever worked for, i was brought on as a temp and tomorrow is my first day of permanent, he really helped me in achieving my short term goals there and now he is helping me on my long term goals within the company, the entire staff at novo is the best at helping you and helping the team they really put your needs first to help inspire you to grow and feel apart of the company, best job ive ever had in my life
not the most hours of pto
Novo Nordisk Reviews FAQs
Novo Nordisk has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 3,430 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Novo Nordisk to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
88% of Novo Nordisk employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Novo Nordisk 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.