- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- India - All Cities
- - Gujarat
- - Ahmadabad, India Area
- - Ahmedabad
- - Haryana
- - New Delhi, India Area
- - Gurgaon, Haryana
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore, India Area
- - Bangalore
Found 16 of over 20 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Got a burning question about Novo? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Novo employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Best culture I've ever been a part of." (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Talent Sourcer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
genuine and transparent management, flex hours, great compensation and benefits, a lot of opportunity to grow!
I wish there was tuition reimbursement but not the end of the world!Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 30, 2022 - Manager in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very passionate employees that care deeply about creating an amazing product.
Misaligned upper management causes a lot of confusion, delays in projects, and constant changes to goals. It is very evident that upper management is unaware of the impact this has on those under them and the very frustrating atmosphere it creates.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 14, 2022 - Recruiter in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best culture I've ever been a part of.
Normal high growth start-up growing pains.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 3, 2022 - Customer Success in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home No micromanaging if you're productive No after hours responsibility
Guidelines might change on the fly, definitely a startup feel, but management is supportive about making sure everyone is up to date
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 21, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture & loads of interesting challenges -- Perfect for performers that want to be challenged while enjoying where they work and have a supportive environment.
No major con coming to mind.
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 7, 2022 - Customer Success in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It wasn't a good place. Micro Managing
Micro Managing. Weird hierachy. Flex hours
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 9, 2021 - Senior Product Designer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible structure, growth opportunities, challenging product
Small team on too many projectsContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 12, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very friendly workplace, lot of opportunities to grow and learn in the engineering team.
No major cons at Novo
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 18, 2019 - Support in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
An early-stage company with direct access to founders. Every day there is something new to learn or build.
Like all early-stage companies, the internal structure is under development and not everyone is able to work in that environment.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 28, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
All pros best place to work and learn
No cons as of now
Novo Reviews FAQs
Novo has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 20 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Novo to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
91% of Novo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Novo 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.