Found 282 of over 394 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay was good at $21/hr and you can work as much overtime as you want." (in 29 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 20 reviews)
- "Good coworkers and managers" (in 17 reviews)
- "Great benefits compared to other similar sized companies" (in 11 reviews)
- "Good work environment and support provided" (in 8 reviews)
- "Long hours during busy season as expected with any public accounting firm but I've never felt what was requested was unreasonable." (in 34 reviews)
- "No training or on" (in 21 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 15 reviews)
- "Some long hours but that is to be expected in public accounting" (in 13 reviews)
- "Work life balance can be challenging" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Novogradac & Company and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Nov 21, 2023Staff AccountantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWalnut Creek, CA
Company culture and work environment: collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Career growth opportunities: not many.
- 4.0Oct 24, 2023Senior AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCleveland, OH
Good team, good pay, and excellent insurance. 401k is just ok.
Long hours and high burnout among teams. Its tax credits, so mostly extremely boring stuff both in tax and audit.1
- 3.0Nov 2, 2023Staff AccountantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDover, OH
Snacks, coffee, niche market, small teams. You work in your own world. Work from home.
Hard concepts. Tight work budgets. Hard work. You work in your own world. Not much work culture. Many employees on your team may be out of state.
- 4.0Aug 21, 2023Real Estate AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
The company proactively gave all employees a raise at the same time. It is a great company to gain knowledge of the tax credit multifamily industry. There is a clear path and schedule to getting promotions.
The company operates using billable hours so you must account for every 15 minutes of your time and allocate it to any particular project you are working on at the time. It can be stressful as all projects have a number of hours which it is expected to take and any bonus potential is based on beating the time expectations.1
- 4.0Sep 1, 2023Staff AccountantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLong Beach, CA
Work From Home. Flexible work Schedule. 40 hour work week but not mandatory 8 hours a day. Coworkers very helpful
Somewhat have to teach yourself since it is not in the office.
- 4.0Jul 20, 2023Senior AccountantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsColumbus, OH
Remote Work, Not busy in summer and fall
Work lots of hours in winter and spring. Bonus is not worth the time and effort1
- 4.0Jun 13, 2023Junior AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Everyone is friendly. Pretty easy interview.
After being able to work from home for a year, they completely took that away for all junior analysts. Logging your hours is not fun, and you have to log 8 hours a day but can't log too many hours towards a certain report/project or else you will go over budget.
Novogradac & Company Reviews FAQs
Novogradac & Company has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 394 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Novogradac & Company to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
66% of Novogradac & Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Novogradac & Company 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.