Nu Look Home Design Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Patrick Fingles
  1. "i love my job"

Current Employee - Marketing in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Nu Look Home Design full-time for less than a year

Pros

there is nothing better than coming into work and being with all of your friends. it does not feel like a job but more like a fellowship or brother/sisterhood.

Cons

what is there not to love about this amazing company.

Nu Look Home Design2018-03-01

"Door to door canvassing"

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Fairfax, VA

I worked at Nu Look Home Design full-time for less than a year

Pros

Commissions when you can get them. Van time. Cool co workers. Nice office. Free coffee. Cool managers.

Cons

Hard sales job. Door to door canvassing. Hard to sell stuff. Only make 60 a day for 8 hours. If you don't sell you don't make anything substantial. Knock on over 100 doors in a day with a lot of rejections. No real benefits. Work schedule is 12-7pm.

Nu Look Home Design2018-08-09
  3. "Best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Marketing in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Nu Look Home Design full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nu Look cares about the success of its employees. Back in August, the company treated all of its employees (and their families) to a day at the water park with lunch provided. The Nu Look family is just that. I've met people at this company who I will stay friends with long after I move on to the next opportunity. My boss pushes me to be the best that I can be, more so than any other employer that I've ever had before. You won't find a better entry level job with these kind of opportunities to move up and make, not just a decent living, but good money.

Cons

The only con for me is the amount of time I put into this job. The work/life balance can be a struggle at times, but I wouldn't put in as much time and effort with this job if I didn't love this company and love what I do.

Continue reading
    Nu Look Home Design2016-09-22

"Sleezy Managers"

Marketer in Fairfax, VA

I worked at Nu Look Home Design

Pros

Lots of free information about roofs and gutters. A snazzy binder with go-to information. Plenty of on-the-clock exercise. A free ride to job sites.

Cons

Managers drive around like they are looking for deserters and then, to show why they don't need to walk the block anymore, stop at a "random" house in the neighborhood they been driving in for 45 mins to get a lead/commission. Complicated and invasive process for the customer that the company requires of its marketers to secure a commission. You'll have to work a neighborhood that three other company marketers, who offer the same home repairs, had been 20 minutes prior. Never see a dime from commissions you're supposed to earn from leaving door hangers.

Continue reading
    Nu Look Home Design2016-09-20

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews