NuVet Labs Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. ""Excellent""

Current Employee - Sales in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Westlake Village, CA

I have been working at NuVet Labs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love my job! NuVet is the only job I've had where I look forward to coming to work everyday. I'm often recognized for my hard work and I feel very well compensated for my efforts. Everyone is really nice and there's not the cattiness (no pun intended) in the sales department like many other companies. Beautiful building, many company lunches, my favorite thing is the Hawaii every year for the top sales people.

Cons

Most cons are little personal issues so small I feel they would not be fair to post but if I must...I wish the parking was all covered or underground so my car was cool when I leave.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive atmosphere!

"Very Rewarding"

Current Employee - Sales in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at NuVet Labs full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Co -workers and bosses are all really great people. Great atmosphere. No weekends.
    Making a positive difference in animals life's. Truly caring people.

Cons

I wish the break rooms had soda machines.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great atmosphere!!!

"Pleasant, friendly environment."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Good people. Owner/president is a great person to work for. Very personable and accommodating. Sales department and customer service all solid people.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. All around solid company that cares for their employees and takes care of them to the best of their ability.

Advice to Management

Maybe switch up the coffee selection from time to time!

"Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Business Operations in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - Business Operations in Westlake Village, CA

I have been working at NuVet Labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Having worked in multiple industries, I can say that working at NuVet has proven the most rewarding. The company cares deeply for its customers and holds its products to the highest standards possible. The mission is clear and the attitudes and environment make it a joy to come to work each day. That combined with a strong work-life balance and having actual pets in the office makes it a truly fantastic place to work.

Cons

If you are not a dog person... there are dogs in the office.

Advice to Management

Please continue to foster a great work environment and producing the highest quality pet health products.

"Excellent employer"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at NuVet Labs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a great work environment. The team is amazing, management is wonderful. They offer a mentor program to new employees which is fantastic. Half the office brings in their dogs and the dress code is casual. The building and facilities are high end and beautiful. I am on the Sales team and it's been like a dream working here. Lots of incentives and contests. If you want to be happy to come to work every day and love your coworkers, this is the right place!

Cons

No cons to speak of

Advice to Management

Keep cultivating a positive work environment! Thank you for making my job awesome.

"Great Employer"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Westlake Village, CA

I have been working at NuVet Labs full-time

Pros

One of several reasons I enjoy working in sales here is because the company is into building long term relationships so I get to take a very educational consultative approach when talking to our clients. The most rewarding reason to work here is I get to promote our natural pet supplements which help pets get and stay healthy.

Cons

There are no restaurants within walking distance.

Advice to Management

How about a premium parking spot for top salesperson of the month.

"Really good place to work"

Former Employee - Shipping Department in Westlake Village, CA
    Former Employee - Shipping Department in Westlake Village, CA

I worked at NuVet Labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My name, well I was known as the donut guy there. I worked at NuVet for about a year and a half. Everyone there us really nice. The guy who owns the company is really laid back. They are ran professionally like a big business while still giving you that laid back small business type of feel. I really enjoyed my time there.

Cons

Nothing really bad to say. Like I said before, I enjoyed my time. No complaints, a lot of the people working there have been there for a while so obviously people don't mind working there.

8. "Love working at NuVet"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Westlake Village, CA

I have been working at NuVet Labs full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I truly love coming to work as we have a wonderful family environment and my four legged friend gets to join me daily. We have high customer satisfaction due to the quality products, which makes my job so rewarding to be able to make a difference with so many pets and of course my dog gets free product. I feel fortunate to work and grow with this company and would not trade my job to go anywhere else. The company has treated me right: providing consistent raises, monthly company lunches, birthday lunches and cake, holiday parties, gift cards, bonuses and this year my entire department was taken via limousine to Malibu beach for an appreciation dinner. Other departments were also taken on fun appreciation events.
    These kinds of perks are for everyone in the company that does their job well and takes pride and care with everything they do… Having excellent attendance, strong work ethic and professionalism, are of the utmost importance to management as we are a small company and rely on each other to continue to reach our goals. To sum it up, if you are positive consistent and a hard worker, you get noticed.

Cons

NuVet has two fully equipped kitchens / break rooms but I wish they had a full service cafeteria.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work environment and looking forward to our next company outing.

9. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake Village, CA

Pros

I've been an account manager at NuVet for approximately 5 years. I started there in 2007 and left in 2008 on mutually excellent terms. I contacted NuVet again in 2011 and was welcomed back. Through focus and hard work I have achieved significant success largely due to NuVet's excellent training and total sales support. NuVet is located in a modern and high tech building. The atmosphere is relaxed but energetic and everyone from customer service to shipping to sales to management are positive and supportive.

Cons

If your looking for a slow pace environment than NuVet may not be a fit. A very busy and growing company.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the tools and support which have enabled me to achieve my personal and professional goals.

10. "NuVet Labs- Makers Of NuVet Plus Review"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at NuVet Labs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They are an awesome company. NuVet cares about their employees, and takes the extra steps to make work a fun place to be. They let you bring your dog to work- MAJOR PERK FOR A DOG OWNER! And they also make this awesome supplement - NuVet Plus. I wish I could still work there. My dog is still on NuVet Plus- check out the reviews on the stuff and you'll see why. The management is also pretty great- they have big hearts.

Cons

Very busy- if you're looking for a job where you don't do anything, then this is not the place for you. If you're looking for a place like NuVet with high values, good company ethics and a lot of fun people (check out their reviews too!), and a lot of life-altering NuVet Plus for your dog, then this is the place.

Advice to Management

Get more employee reviews of NuVet Labs, it's a fun place to work. Keep sending out the cards and interacting with the customers that love you guys.