Found 3,031 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Nuance
6 months ago
SR General Ledger Accountant
Hi everyone - Due to recent acquisition of Nuance Communications and Microsoft, we have been asked to leave and find a new job. Hence, I am looking for a new role and would appreciate your support. Thank you in advance for any connections, advice, or opportunities you can offer. I am a qualified Cost Accountant with 11 years of experience in GL, Finance and Accounting. Ready to join immediately. Thanks Bharat
7 months ago
I work for Nuance, which was just purchased by Microsoft. Now MS is selling off the medical transcriptionists to a company called Cognizant. I'd like to connect with other MT's/Scribes who have been through an acquisition. If you work for Cognizant, you get bonus points!
Salaries in Tech
9 months ago
Hello All, Does anyone got any idea about the salary range for Senior Software Engineer at Nuance Communications which is acquired by Microsoft Yoe - 6 - 7 years The interview feedback has been great so far. I am hoping to get a good amount. But again any inputs are appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
Got a burning question about Nuance? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Nuance employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some options for flexible schedule and work from home even pre" (in 229 reviews)
- "The people selected make all the difference and the people I work with are great." (in 179 reviews)
- "Good benefits and programs to help employess" (in 175 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and work from home option available." (in 140 reviews)
- "Salary is good" (in 84 reviews)
- "stop pressure to meet their production/lines per hour and accuracy requirements for such low pay was really stressing me out!" (in 159 reviews)
- "Poor Management and slow in improving processes." (in 136 reviews)
- "Everything is bad about the company even the managers will tell you the same thing that don't join if you want a carrier growth." (in 71 reviews)
- "Completely indiscriminate and annual layoffs." (in 50 reviews)
- "They would not be able to hire scabs off the street to do this job with no training." (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nuance and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 27, 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsSunnyvale, CA
Good people, good technology, great market share.
Lots of change in leadership, hard to see the vision when the communication was changing frequently.
- 4.0Nov 20, 2023Quality Documentation SpecialistCurrent Employee
It was a very flexible job that allowed you to work from home in the medical field.
Managment wasn't the best and Pay was pretty low.
- 4.0Sep 14, 2023Junior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBurlington, MA
People were great, management was open and communicated well. Culture was open and supportive, in general was a pretty good place to work.
Concerns related to that is what lead me to leave. Former coworkers shared the concerns, as many were also leaving around the same time and those that were intending to stay have continued to voice concern about the company in the medium to long term. Pay was also somewhat substandard and raises were unimpressive. After a few years it was clear the only way to reach a competitive way level again was to leave the company.
Nuance Reviews FAQs
Nuance has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 3,396 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Nuance to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
79% of Nuance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nuance 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.