NueMD Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Massoud Alibakhsh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great place for motivated employees"

I have been working at NueMD full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management, coworkers, advancement and CEO

Cons

A couple ex employees whose new job is to trash an excellent company. Too bad you didn't work this hard when you were an employee

Advice to Management

Keep the good work in recognizing the shining stars. Keep improving processes

2. "Company that really cares about their product and their employees!!"

I have been working at NueMD full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you work hard/well management recognizes and appreciates it. My job is challenging and continues to propell me forward with experience and growth. Co-workers are great and there is a family-like atmosphere.

Cons

Technology is ever-changing and evolving so if you are unable to keep up, you may feel left out. This industry is not for everyone and some don't recognize it so they make the other people around them unhappy until they move on.

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job!!

"Amazing Company!"

Current Employee - Sales in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Marietta, GA

I have been working at NueMD full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Team work, the sky is the limit on how hard you want to work and how much money you want to make!

Cons

Nothing! This company is terrific to work for. I have been here over 10 years and plan on retiring from Nuesoft!

Advice to Management

You are the best !

"Billing Services"

I have been working at NueMD full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Environment promotes personal and professional growth, management is easy to talk to and has a true open door policy

Cons

Commute is about 45 minutes with traffic coming from Kennesaw

"Wonderful company with a great vision!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I have been working at NueMD full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

You feel empowered to share your ideas and will have a team to back you up and put them into action. Flexible schedule and work from home days. Great benefits package. Your hard work won't go unnoticed. They promote from within.

Cons

Just like any company going through a growing phase, processes change often to accommodate the growth.

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job! Thank you for listening to our ideas and empowering your employees to grow,

"Great people and a collaborative environment"

Current Employee - Director in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Marietta, GA

I have been working at NueMD full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A great group of people across the board. The team is really just that; a team. The company works closely together with collaboration across the board, from the CEO and management team and on throughout the staff. For entry level and new staff this is an excellent level of access and learning that is rarely afforded in the corporate world.

Nuesoft engenders a communal culture that enables individual development and provides a positive and collaborative work environment. The company affords flexible work hours and work from home options for departments where it is practical and feasible.

Cons

There are few cons to working at Nuesoft. Minor challenges you'd encounter anywhere are inevitable but there is always support on hand to help team members through.

Advice to Management

Continue to allow for and create openness and sharing of ideas. Continue to recognize and reward good people

"Great Company, Feels Like a Family"

Current Employee - IT Administrator in Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Administrator in Marietta, GA

I have been working at NueMD full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with in every department, multi-cultural, which is awesome! Great pay and decent benefits.

Cons

My commute is a bit rough, but planning to move closer to work.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your management and Subject Matter Experts, as well as Employees and we will grow to be an even more awesome company!

"It's not as bad as people claim it is!!"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Marietta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Marietta, GA

I worked at NueMD full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very relaxed. I came to Nuemd from a larger company full of rules and structure NueMD was a breath of fresh air becuase their structure was not fully in place yet. I was able to make impactful change almost immediately. I only left for an opertunity 4 times that of what I was making.

Cons

"The sky is failing" what I mean by that is every issue is a big issue and thus none get the attention they deserve. They is a lot of room for improvement but I am not sure leadership will fully trust its staff long enough for it to be implemented.

Advice to Management

Servent leadership is a must and should become your best practice. Becuase of the wage offered ( not horrible but not market pay) your new hires are not all going to be rockstars and thus you have to mold them into what you want your company to reflect. Your products core is actually really great and the amount of customization is phenomenal and hard to find in practice management software. My suggestion is to fix what's broken! Don't build new things just fix what doesn't work. Make the product work fully for Macs! Ensure every time an end user calls they are treated with a smile and their issue is actually taken care of on that first call. Managers need to ensure their people are taken care of not left behind in the learning curve. NueMD is a great place but with some hard work would be the best place to work in ga!!!!!!! Hands down

"Trust the reviews, don't do it."

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Marietta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Marietta, GA

I worked at NueMD full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not that many pros. Worked here for a few years to which I received no help to expand my career and learn from anyone here.

Cons

Management will not support your ideas or involvement. Very dismal outlook and stagnant workplace. I haven't seen anime move positively inside this organization. They use many tricks to market and sell this old outdated software. Most of their direct competitors at considerably stronger they they are. Work at McDonald's and you will have a more positive experience.

Advice to Management

My advice is simple. Quit trying to make yourself look good on this review site. It is upsetting that they would rather spend the time writing their own reviews to increase their score then fix the ongoing problems that I see many other post about. I cold only hope that someone will do something soon to make this place a better business.

"Sales - stay away"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at NueMD full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the water coolers dispensed cold water. Was able to work from home some and also enjoyed most of the people.

Cons

I worked in sales for over a year and and saw many sales people come and go. Direction, messaging and rules change almost weekly and the rules are different for everyone. CEO and family does not understand competition and looks at customers only as someone that owes them money. Sales is tuff when you can't find any references. When customers realize everything is a mess and find another system, full commission is charged back to the salesperson and your customer that you have worked hard to build trust with is sent to collections. Great racquet but not sustainable.

Advice to Management

I feel bad for some in management. The CEO is a self proclaimed "futurist" and messianic. Would be more successful at leading a progressive cult than a SAAS company.