Numotion ATP Reviews | Glassdoor

Numotion ATP Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2018

4.5
Numotion CEO Mike Swinford (no image)
Mike Swinford

"ATP, three years with NuMo, 15 years in industry"

Current Employee - ATP in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

NuMotion is the largest provider of complex rehab devices in the world! I believe the people who make up NuMo are its greatest asset! Focused, forward leaning senior leadership, amazing branch leadership, cohesive teamwork amongst all teams!

Cons

Continue to build on cross communication between mutual operation teams

Advice to Management

Stay focused, avoid negative gossip, remain strong under pressure, knowing the people you lead want the same thing, success

Numotion2018-06-29

"ATP"

Former Employee - ATP

I worked at Numotion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Incredible freedom if youre in a more rural marketplace - as long as youre hitting your sales targets

Cons

Not much assistance in problem solving or RTS support makes it difficult to expand past the new player in town - take a good look at the support at the branch

Advice to Management

service the client base -

Numotion2018-07-18

"I'm so happy to be here"

Current Employee - ATP in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked at many DME/CRT dealers, mom and pops and a former large corporate entity. I understand the large company view and the love of a small mom and pop. I feel that we meet that at Numotion. It a difficult world and we always do our best. The job as ATP isn't for everyone, it's something that either you are one or aren't. We hire the best and keep the best. I've always wanted to work here because it represents me and who I am - my own standards are set high and I know that's what Numotion seeks. I applied for a position here and couldn't be happier. 20 years in this role, 3 years at Numotion.

Cons

I don't see any. I see their vision, they support mine. Our goal is to help our customers. It's a difficult job.

Advice to Management

Love and support your employees. That could apply to everyone and any employer.

Numotion2018-05-17

"Numotion has taken care of me throughout the years . As I have taken care of our clients ."

Current Employee - ATP in Aurora, CO

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working with clients with disabilities. Touching lives and putting smiles on peoples faces . Giving hope where there is little at the time

Cons

Pay could be better . How long HR processes take . Not many other negatives . Better medical insurance plans would be great . More in person training courses

Advice to Management

HR streamlining .

Numotion2018-05-21

"ATP"

Current Employee - ATP in Westlake, LA

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Can be whatever you want to be.

Cons

no cons working with Numotion

Numotion2018-04-23

"One word.. TOXIC!"

Former Employee - ATP in Nashville, TN

I worked at Numotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Providing equipment that improves the lives people with special needs is priceless.. it's the business, or Numotion's business model that took that enjoyment away and turned ever single client interaction in to a question of percentages and margins... not outcome quality. Many ATP's can make big money. Push, push, push those orders out the door... process those claims asap. Big commission checks will follow and everything will be great, as long as you hit your goal.

Cons

High stress, hostile workplace. Bad behavior is not only accepted, it's encouraged! As long as you are a "performer", you can do no wrong. So little emphases is placed on quality of service or taking care of customers, employees or partners (manufacturers/suppliers). The focus, big orders, stick to the product formulary and clean paperwork. Prior to the merger, I really enjoyed working for USM. A couple years after the merger, I couldn't wait to escape the madness.The new CEO could have, should have brought the team together, but failed to do so. Instead, they have more upper and middle management driving the business (securing contracts, pushing orders and numbers $$) and insufficient support personnel providing actual customer service. I guess that's how things have to be when investment companies want their return on investment.

Advice to Management

The culture has to change. High sales and high profit margins and big commission checks should not drive this company, but it does. Take a look at those customer account numbers and remember, each one represents a person that deserves to be treated with respect and dignity. A kinder workplace staffed with people that care about taking care of the customer = quality based outcomes...

Numotion2016-07-07