Numotion Customer Care Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Care Coordinator

Numotion Customer Care Coordinator Reviews

Updated Sep 9, 2019

3.3
Numotion CEO Mike Swinford (no image)
Mike Swinford

"Challenging and Rewarding"

Current Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Tifton, GA

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being able to help people with mobility. My passion is especially helping our clients that suffer from ALS. To be a part of a team that genuinely goes above and beyond makes this job very fulfilling. Numotion is a great company to work for. The job of a CCC is very challenging but the reward of a happy client make it all worth it. Great benefits and competitive pay are a plus.

Cons

Not a con, but being a CCC is a very challenging job. I have been employed with Numotion for just over a year and still learning. The DME world is ever changing. Thankfully I've had some great leaders that had the patience to train me and help me get where I am today.

Numotion2018-08-30

"Stressful some days but good place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Houston, TX

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay is decent but workload high

Cons

No real raises for employees at review time

Numotion2019-09-09

"Customer Care Coordinator"

Former Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at Numotion full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company will allow some overtime.

Cons

Unprofessional management No structure Under paid and over worked High stress No raises

Advice to Management

No advancement

Numotion2018-05-18
  4. "Must be able to adapt to change"

Current Employee - Customer Care Coordinator

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Helping people regain/maintain their mobility and independence. National company with known reputation in the industry. Recent employee incentive programs put into place.

Cons

Constant insurance changes and funding cuts making it difficult to provide services. (Not company fault) Benefits are expensive. Room for advancement minimal. Advancement to management is unlikely. They are willing to to chances on new processes, that generally inhibit the effectiveness; but don’t take chances on their employees.

Advice to Management

When making process and system changes, try getting the opinions of the people actually using the process. Will avoid wasteful trials and IT slow downs.

Numotion2018-04-14

"Do not work here!!!!"

Former Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Mobile, AL

I worked at Numotion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great customers. Fullfilling in helping customers.

Cons

does not care about employees, does not treat employees fairly, huge work loads, no appreciation. Shows favortism.

Advice to Management

Be honest with employees.

Numotion2018-03-28

"My experience was not positive. No one cared if you learned the position correctly. Management is terrible."

Former Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Lombard, IL

I worked at Numotion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Find another DME company not this one. Keep your sanity Employees are not important. Management tries to run CUST COORDINATOR Dept.

Cons

There are too many lies from management. The handbook gets changed constantly. If you have situation solve it before management gets involved.

Advice to Management

Grow up. Listen to your employees or stop acting like you are concerned.

Numotion2017-09-22

"A career that can kill your spirit"

Former Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Nashville, TN

I worked at Numotion full-time for less than a year

Pros

ATP and techs are wonderful people.

Cons

Work environment / Pay / Everything

Advice to Management

I have been thinking of reviewing since my leaving Numotion, I am so much more positive after starting my new career that it is hard to remember what was so terrible. Then, I start thinking and it genuinely makes me sick to my stomach and memories flood. First of all - I received no training, whatsoever. I was thrown into a huge disaster and got us out of it. I learned everything through trial and error, the process is extremely difficult; training is a must. I nearly killed myself working for this company. My relationship immensely suffered because I could not "turn it off" when I got home. It is very hard to work in a sales driven environment in general; put disabled children and elders in the mix and its a cocktail for a mental meltdown. The thought of what Numotion does is amazing - I do believe it could actually be what it is thought to stand for. However, the management makes it a miserable work environment. The client who is getting the most expensive equipment is first priority, over a million others who had orders prior to them. Management pushes you to get ridiculous amounts in sales delivered each month; and if you don't then it is constant talk behind your back, running around in a frantic to put together a chair with pieces leftover from a previous project. While it is completely understandable, a profit has to be made which is understood, sending things out the door that are not properly assembled can be dangerous for all. When I began this position I have never come into a position with grown adults as miserable as some of these employees were. There is constant bullying and harassment along with a manager who allows it to continue. I know that the Nashville branch has lost 10 or more people in the last year and a half. A lot of those people were GREAT people. Treat your employees good, make them feel appreciate, COMPENSATE them accordingly. Get rid of the dead weight and get people in there who genuinely care about these clients. This is not just the internal management of the Nashville branch, I personally spoke with people in HR several times about issues that were never solved. HR told me via phone call that I could actually sue another employee for things that had happened; Everything was swept under the rug. Way to go, Numotion. Positives: The structure of the process in which you get items approved through insurance improved immensely while I was still there. All of the ATP's/Techs are WONDERFUL. I grew to love each and every one of them. They are great people who love what they do, and they do it for the right reasons.

Numotion2017-06-01

"Don't work here...management is awful"

Former Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Chesapeake, VA

I worked at Numotion full-time

Pros

I love the job it was fun, meeting new patients and helping the disabled get mobility and see their faces. Coworkers were like family.

Cons

New management took over and the job went downhill. Managers will talk bad about employees in front of other employees and very demeaning and all about budgets

Advice to Management

Lose the current management very strong liability issue for the company. Make employees actually matter to the company and show some ounce of appreciation for them to keep the good people. "Bad managers lose good employees". I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here with the current management.

Numotion2016-09-13

"Customer Care Coordinator"

Customer Care Coordinator in Arlington, TX

I worked at Numotion for more than 5 years

Pros

This place had a fun work environment. The managers and staff were always willing to help. In the 6 1/2 years of employment I gained so much knowledge and experience that I will carry with me throughout my career.

Cons

Opportunity to move up takes a long time.

Numotion2016-04-08

"Terrible company"

Current Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at Numotion full-time

Pros

I can't say that there are any pros working for this company.

Cons

Poor management; expensive insurance benefits; CEO is so arrogant and doesn't pay employees what they are worth.

Advice to Management

Start caring about employees

Numotion2016-05-02