Numotion "numotion" Reviews | Glassdoor

Numotion Employee Reviews about "numotion"

Updated 7 Nov 2019

3.3
Numotion CEO Mike Swinford (no image)
Mike Swinford
Pros
  • "Very rewarding job helping people and keeping them mobile(in 20 reviews)

• "Numotion values their employees and treats them with respect(in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • "None that are specific to Numotion(in 18 reviews)

• "Terrible management, unprofessional work environment(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "numotion"

Return to all Reviews

"Growth Potential"

Current Employee - Senior Associate-NSS

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

If you are interested in work that is rewarding and offers opportunities for advancement then, Numotion is the perfect company to work for. It is a niche industry but if you are willing to take some necessary sidesteps to learn new skills and about the different aspects of the business, you can continue to advance.

Cons

I don't have any at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest time in developing staff for internal growth.

Numotion2019-11-07

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Remote Services Technician in Apex, NC

I have been working at Numotion full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing company that cares about its employees and really makes a difference in the world. Training was amazing and perfect. Environment is very friendly and supportive. The work is rewarding and worthwhile. Numotion values their employees and treats them with respect. I feel valued because of my experience, skills, and work ethic and was hired based on those things. I had applied at more than 500 companies and... was delighted to discover a company that could look past the age of an applicant! Numotion absolutely values diversity creating a dynamic workforce with skilled, experienced, enthusiastic people ready to make a difference in in the world of mobility.

Cons

None. This is a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

Remain as you are! Open, caring, working together to do something wonderful for those that need mobility and their families.

Numotion2019-05-23
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Run- Don't Waste Your Time. An organization full of lies and deceit."

Former Employee - Customer Care

I worked at Numotion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Helping those with mobility needs become more independent.

Cons

Rude and unprofessional management staff who are not being held accountable for their lack of leadership. Bad behavior within the upper tier of Numotion including the CEO who condones such matters. This is a revenue driven company that only cares about the money . Employees are micromanaged ,setup for failure and threatened when they speak up and tell the truth . There is no work life balance and the client... base is not one that is valued. Extra work is piled on with no increase in staff or pay.

Advice to Management

Stop with the verbal abuse to your employees giving them the respect that they deserve providing them the necessary tools needed to give the upmost superior service possible to our client base. I fear that if these concerns aren't addressed that this organization could be open to outside investigations into abuse ,unethical practices and or possible fraud.

Numotion2019-05-21

"Great Company"

I have been working at Numotion full-time

Pros

Good company doing good work!

Cons

None that are specific to Numotion

Numotion2019-01-12

"It's all about making money and not the customers. Customer service has declined."

Customer Service Representative

I worked at Numotion for more than 10 years

Pros

Job security, you help the disabled.

Cons

Management - "get the chair delivered" no matter what situation arises. It's stressful because they expect you to do a 3 person job utilizing one employee and then you still don't get a raise. They justify no raises when they are performing your yearly review. "You are doing great but...." Always a but! All of the legacy employees moved on because it is all about meeting goals amongst goals. Goals that are made to... unattainable, for the benefit of Numotion.

Advice to Management

Care about your employees, that's why you have high turnover, you've lost valuable legacy employees that care about complex rehab and that have the knowledge and now you have to train new employees who only last working there for so many months. Run the numbers on calls you get and no one answers the phone nor returns voicemails. You need to make sure your Customer Service departments are properly staffed.

Numotion2019-01-24

"Challenging and Rewarding"

Current Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Tifton, GA

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being able to help people with mobility. My passion is especially helping our clients that suffer from ALS. To be a part of a team that genuinely goes above and beyond makes this job very fulfilling. Numotion is a great company to work for. The job of a CCC is very challenging but the reward of a happy client make it all worth it. Great benefits and competitive pay are a plus.

Cons

Not a con, but being a CCC is a very challenging job. I have been employed with Numotion for just over a year and still learning. The DME world is ever changing. Thankfully I've had some great leaders that had the patience to train me and help me get where I am today.

Numotion2018-08-30

"I'm so happy to be here"

Current Employee - ATP in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked at many DME/CRT dealers, mom and pops and a former large corporate entity. I understand the large company view and the love of a small mom and pop. I feel that we meet that at Numotion. It a difficult world and we always do our best. The job as ATP isn't for everyone, it's something that either you are one or aren't. We hire the best and keep the best. I've always wanted to work here because it... represents me and who I am - my own standards are set high and I know that's what Numotion seeks. I applied for a position here and couldn't be happier. 20 years in this role, 3 years at Numotion.

Cons

I don't see any. I see their vision, they support mine. Our goal is to help our customers. It's a difficult job.

Advice to Management

Love and support your employees. That could apply to everyone and any employer.

Numotion2018-05-17

"Great mission, great leadership and a phenomenal team."

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Mission Leadership Team Compensation Customers Senior leadership’s compassion for team Tools and technology to maximize performance and outcomes Great place to enhance career path

Cons

Third party payer dynamic and ongoing legislative challenges. Luckily Numotion realizes the importance of staying ahead of both. Fast paced industry.

Advice to Management

Stay the course!

Numotion2018-05-16

"Numotion is leading the way..."

Current Employee - Director of Payer Contracting in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Numotion full-time for less than a year

Pros

Truly passionate and compassionate about the customer from the very top down through the entire organization. The executive leadership, through the dedicated efforts of all the various teams, are focused on improvements that not only improve the health of the business but ultimately delivers top quality patient satisfaction. It is one thing to say we are going to focus on our customer but another to actually... execute on those words...we are executing which is exciting for our customers who need our equipment/services, our referrals/payers who rely on us to deliver, and our employees who can be proud of where they work. Much headway has been made with much more to come in not only leading the way as the best CRT provider out there but also leading the way in our industry. The company really values their employees and I truly feel valued as a Numotion team member as well!

Cons

Ongoing pricing and guideline pressures can create challenges in getting the right product out in an appropriate time frame not only for Numotion but the industry as a whole.

Advice to Management

Continued focus on improvements that ultimately improve the customer's experience and organizational health. Continue to innovate, advocate and lead the way in the industry.

Numotion2018-05-16

"A passionate company focused on changing the CRT Industry for the better."

Current Employee - Vice President Payer Contracting in Denver, CO

I have been working at Numotion full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A great mission and culture! Numotion has blossomed into a large company with a strong focus on doing the right things for our customers.

Cons

It is a challenge to have to fight so hard for appropriate reimbursement for equipment our customers so desperately need.

Advice to Management

Keep on fighting the good fight!

Numotion2018-05-04