Nuspire Networks Reviews | Glassdoor

Saylor Frase

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Nuspire Technology"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Commerce Township, MI

I have been working at Nuspire Networks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can't believe how much I have learned about technology since I have been here. The people are really pretty great overall.

Cons

If you don't like to be challenged or work in a fast paced environment, Nuspire may not be the best fit for you. I personally love the daily challenge of learning something new. I also really like that you have a team to lean back on when needed.

Advice to Management

Try to mix up the Goodtimes events so it includes physical and mental challenges... ie The google races vs asset toss. A little for everyone since everyone has different talents.

2. "Good entry level network security job but you pay for the experience"

Former Employee - Tier III Network Engineer in Commerce Township, MI
    Former Employee - Tier III Network Engineer in Commerce Township, MI

I worked at Nuspire Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paid training, willing to hire with little or no prior experience, great way to break into the network security field, great work life balance.

Cons

Lower (bottom) end of market pay scale, high turn over because company cannot retrain people after they have some experience, digital sweat shop, tempo is stressful, not able to keep up with workload.

Advice to Management

For the most part, management does the best with what they have. The problem is the entire business model. Have to keep prices low to get business and cannot afford to pay people enough to retain them.

3. "Pretty good place to be"

I have been working at Nuspire Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced, awesome people, definitely room for growth

Cons

Not always enough people due to growing so quickly

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on, growing pains are tough

4. "A great start"

Pros

Nuspire offers the access and resources that may lead to a successful career

Cons

Feeling the pains of a growing company that is struggling to keep up

5. "Tech Job"

Former Employee - Engineer in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Engineer in Detroit, MI

I worked at Nuspire Networks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I really liked my time at nuspire. people are great, suer friendly and warm. teams are smart and work hard. there is no BS or bad blood like where I am now. I would for sure work for Nuspire again.

Cons

there is not much down time. not much opportunity to work from home which is why I had to leave.

Advice to Management

Think about adding a work from home option.

6. "Fast Paced"

I have been working at Nuspire Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

So, I have read a lot of these reviews and felt compelled to post on my experience. Yes, you work hard. Yes, you have to earn promotions. Yes, we have fun time events. I don't see how any of those are cons. They hired me with no actual professional technology experience. I have been promoted twice and now have a sustainable career. I am thankful to have found an employer that realizes that the success of each individual translates to the success of the business as a whole. It's not perfect but I'm learning new things all the time and continue to get more responsibilities.

Cons

Very Fast Paced some days.

"Best Culture"

Current Employee - Operations
    Current Employee - Operations

I have been working at Nuspire Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked at Nuspire for over 2 years. The amount of growth since I began has been unbelievable. I attribute this to the type of space Nuspire is in; the technologies and the importance of the sevices they offer. The tremendous growth is also due in part to the people; the employees are the heart of the company and why people stay and want to work at Nuspire. They go out of their way to make it a fun place to work but still providing a serious enough work environment where you know you can have your career.

Cons

Cons would be the amount of growth and the rate at which this is happening. It can be hard to keep up with all the needs especially in hiring but this is a wonderful problem to have.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Continue to promote from within, continue the training and mentor opportunities that will contribute to employee and overall company success.

"Looking back at a great place I worked"

Former Employee - Engineer in Walled Lake, MI
    Former Employee - Engineer in Walled Lake, MI

I worked at Nuspire Networks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have to review a few companies on this site to get access and I thought it was worth making one of them Nuspire. When I worked at Nuspire I don't think I realized how good it was till after a few years working other places. The people were great and smart, working on large and important projects was rewarding and that makes a huge difference. what we where doing was actually important. after getting a taste of a few other companies I have realized that the teams and people at nuspire where heads above most other companies. If I move back to an area nuspire has an office I would re-apply.

Cons

its fast paced and a lot of young people. there are pros and cons to that for sure. Entry level training is drawn out a bit and could be a lot more efficient and more face time with managers would be helpful, they always seemed to be busy or out at meetings.

Advice to Management

work on better training and make sure you are in the office enough

"You get out what you put in"

I have been working at Nuspire Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to obtain experience, fast paced,

Cons

Low pay compared to other companies in same field. Heavy focus on call volume

"IT, TECH SUPPORT"

I worked at Nuspire Networks (Less than a year)

Pros

You will receive great training to add to your resume.

Cons

Very unprofessional. You will feel as though today is the day they will fire you. Managers are extremely arrogant and unprofessional. Don't expect much help from the "team leads". They will belittle you for fun, then giggle like school girls about it behind your back. Yes, the company is growing. They don't have the man power or perfessionalism to keep the big whale client. Once that client is gone, they will do pay cuts, which most of the vets had to go through.

Also, don't try and be profession and give them a 2 week notice. You will be escorted from the building after they try to get you to sign documents, that when asked, they couldn't even explain what is was.

Advice to Management

Grow up.