KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Nutanix

Engaged Employer

Nutanix

Add a Review

Nutanix Employee Reviews about "work culture"

Updated Nov 27, 2021

Found 81 of over 1,445 reviews

4.1
Nutanix CEO Rajiv Ramaswami
Rajiv Ramaswami
Pros
  • "I worked in the Technical Publications team at Nutanix(in 118 reviews)

• "The work culture is excellent, at least in the team that I worked in(in 82 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance can be hard - you have to create your own limits(in 64 reviews)

• "One that I see is the typical challenge of the growing company ,but I am sure the leadership is capable of seeing it through(in 26 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Nutanix

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Nutanix and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work culture"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Experience

Apr 29, 2021 - Product Marketing Specialist in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is great. Lot's of amazing LIFE groups. Lot's of support

Cons

There is no 401k matching.

2. 4.0

Great place to work.

Aug 20, 2021 - SRE Engineer in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nutanix has a Great work culture, lot to learn, teammates are helpful, best benefits. Support role is stressful but you get help.

Cons

Low salary compared to market. Management has changed. Lot of SrSREs have left recently so more work load and stress on others.

3. 5.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Feels great to work here

Jan 16, 2021 - Member of Technical Staff - Intern in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good & knowledgeable colleagues, great work culture, well-defined software processes.

Cons

Slow and unclear decision making about hiring.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee

Nutanix Company review

Jan 22, 2021 - Senior Manager, Operations in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

best company to work ,work culture

Cons

more work and work/life balance

5. 3.0

Grind

Oct 23, 2020 - SRE Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

++ Nice place to work ++ Good work culture

Cons

++ Too much load on learning different technologies like Vmware, Citrix, Hyper-V, AHV.

2 people found this review helpful

Nutanix Response

The Nutanix Team

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We'd like to find out more about how we can improve your experience. Are you up for having a candid conversation to share more context? We'd love to talk if so. Please connect with your manager (or arrange a skip level if you'd prefer) so we can find out more. We hope to hear from you soon!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work!

Aug 27, 2019 - Sales Enablement Manager in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing technology, Open work culture, empowering leadership team, ongoing opportunity and growth, competitive pay & benefits, good training, satisfied clients

Cons

Fast growing company that is in transition to keep up with change

2 people found this review helpful
    7. 4.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Highly recommended

Jan 17, 2019 - Systems Reliability Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free food, free massages, more free food, excellent work culture, amazing colleagues and more food. My Manager was really good and helped me grow and learn during my internship. People are extremely friendly and helpful. This company takes its culture&values seriously, which I really appreciate.

Cons

I don't really have much to say here. Though the support work is a bit hectic and tedious. But it is support at the end of the day and you have to brace yourself in order to sustain in a fast-paced environment.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0

Inside Sales Representative

Jun 13, 2017 - Inside Sales Representative in Durham, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work culture. Lots of energy in the office everyday around the product and general job satisfaction. I've never felt more taken care of by a company - unbelievable benefits for all employees. The people at the company are top notch - from the executives all the way down the stack. There are also tons of opportunities for deserving employees. I truly enjoy going to work everyday.

Cons

Can't think of any cons.

5 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing, never been happier

Nov 2, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was leaving fairly large company, one of the top 10 tech names, so I was a little worried going to such a small company. I used the app "blind" to try to get some insider information of work culture at Nutanix, and I was lucky enough to find a few blind users who said they knew some people who worked here to get some info. Well, I am super stoked I left. I do not even know where to start writing my review, but I think the best way is to describe my work day. I first start off by parking in a garage which has a ton of spots, as in no more driving in circles in over crowded tiny lots. This already puts me in a better mood then my previous jobs. I walk in and I instantly get greeted by the front desk girl who is super nice and cute. As I stop by my break room before going to my desk, I am greet with a plethora of drink choices, food choices, damn, they even have new spare tooth brushes, deodorant, bathroom tree stuff just incase you were in a rush in the morning. I get a nice desk with a great computer and multiple monitors. I get to work with the best people in the world, they are all so smart and interested to help each other. I never worked anywhere where the coworkers put YOU first, its like good karma and encouraged to help other people, and you never feel like you are hated by anyone. My boss is great, and the leadership knows what they are doing. EVERY day for lunch we get something new catered, and not just from one place, there are 2 different catered meals, AND a salad bar. I have never eaten such a variety of food. Places like Apple campus might have like 5 restaurants, but they serve the same stuff so you get sick of it, but here in Nutanix its like a different meal every day. Hey even sometimes each floor orders there own food, just because. Once work is done, me and my coworkers go to the beer fridge and drink a few beers and play the various games, pool, table tennis, foes-ball, and even work out in the gym. My days are amazing, and oh my god, they give out too much swag. I have literally 20 shirts, 5 jackets, 4 backpacks, and hundreds of random desk stuff. Its like Nutanix Outfitters here at the office which is kind of silly, but hey, if you worked here you would want to advertise how awesome it is. Also you know how your company has a company picnic once a year, well here at Nutanix its like a company picnic every month, and every other Friday is happy hour with food and beer. Every few weeks we get public speakers, like the Warriors basketball head, and random other company CEOS, etc. We get weekly massages, we get all sorts of perks.

Cons

If you read my pro's, it would be hard to find a single con. The only thing I can think of is that we use so many third party tools for internal work, it kind of feels not professional, but hey why spend money and a team working on a tool when there already exists one.

11 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, great work culture

Mar 13, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is full of talented and smart people. It is a leader in hyper-converged infrastructure technology and lots of exciting technology in pipeline. Great work culture and good work life balance. Fast growing company provides room for everyone to grow.

Cons

I can't think of any

1 person found this review helpful