Nutech Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Meadville, PA
    Current Employee - Manager in Meadville, PA

I have been working at Nutech Systems full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Small Company Values and Culture coupled with type of technically challenging and developmental work are rewarding.

Cons

Workload can be difficult to manage at times, requiring additional labor hours and effort to complete projects by customer imposed deadlines.

2. "Terrible job Training execution"

Former Contractor - IOS Developer in Smyrna, GA
    Former Contractor - IOS Developer in Smyrna, GA

I worked at Nutech Systems as a contractor

Pros

> Got Decent Mobile training
    > Was able to use said training for an iOS Job

Cons

> Management was incredibly slow at making decisions
    > Company Failed to provide contracting opportunities
    > Company Failed to properly pay me on a technicality

Advice to Management

Consider another avenue of business.

3. "Lies, no benefits, back and forth, etc"

Former Contractor - IOS Developer
    Former Contractor - IOS Developer

I worked at Nutech Systems as a contractor

Pros

Contracts can get you experience after college. They provided housing for 3-4 months. The housing looked really nice.

Cons

They will lie to you, their contract with you is a lie, they don't know the laws or legal justice system. They pay you late during your initial 3 months, and you recieve no pay after the 3 months of pay while inbetween contracts and it will be a while before you get placed although their contract states you'll receive interviews immediately after training and they tell you that you will get a bonus if you pass an interview within 3 weeks after training but they don't give you interviews or they give impossible 10+ year senior level interviews. This lasts for a whole month after you finish traing no matter how much you tell them that isn't the level they trained you for, and insylist that they train you more. That makes it impossible for you to get contracted out during those 3 weeks after training for the bonus. Then afterwards they magically conjure up work placement for the skillset they trained you. However people who recently finished their 3rd month of their training recieve impossible interviews or no interviews for placement at all until their 3 weeks was also completely gone as well. There were so many problems that only 2 out of 11 people who joined remained after the 3 month training and 1 month of impossible interviews. Some of the interviews were so harsh in choosing candidates that as soon as you say you don't have the required years of experience they wanted someone else; so for many of those we never got to any technical questions or interview challenges for a chance at the position.

Advice to Management

Tell your employees the truth. Trust your employees. Get to know your employees so that you know you can trust them. Use better judgement. Don't blame current and future employees for past and former employees actions. Don't go back and forth on your word. Do something abiut your misleading contract; put the truth in the contract and stick to the contract. Pay people on time; I shouldn't have to wait a whole extra month to be paid in bits and pieces until you are able to give me the full amount owed for my service. Correct your mistake and own up to them.

4. "Great Company"

Current Employee - IOS Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IOS Developer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

They provide a great learning platform. You will be surrounded by great minds who have a lot of real world experience in IOS development. Learning programming is a tough job and they make this job much easier. Everyone in the company is very professional and respectful. Overall, I feel like this is a great company that provides a great opportunity for those who are trying to further their career.

Cons

Only con that I can think of is that you will get paid only once a month. Other than that everything is pretty much a great experience. If you get to be apart of this company you will be putting yourself in a great position.

"The most unethical company I've ever worked for..."

Current Employee - "Senior" Developer in Vinings, GA
    Current Employee - "Senior" Developer in Vinings, GA

Pros

They did provide a "boot-camp" style training course for iOS/Objective C, and accomodations (3 bedroom apartment shared by 6).

Cons

Although they claim the course was worth $16K, the course quality was extremely poor.
        Macbooks were provided, reluctantly, after the instructor spent a week trying to get Xcode development to work on our own PC's.
        The course consisted mainly of sitting through $150 Udemy Internet lectures on various topics ranging from HTML5 to NodeJs. Almost no time was given for reviewing or practicing the material afterwards.
        Objective C was taught from "iOS Programming, The Big Nerd Ranch". We raced through the book spending very little time on each topic, but still having to do the coding challenges at the end of each chapter. I spent an average of 15 hours per day just to keep up.
        Most of the tests were on how to fool interviewers into thinking you knew what you were talking about, giving memorized answers without understanding what you were saying.
        Upon completion of the boot-camp, we were "marketed" to vendors as SENIOR developers, with forged resumes claiming years of non-existent work experience. Of course, we would be paid $25/hr while they billed clients 3 times that much. All contact with vendors and clients was closely controlled by Nutech, and they became irate if you told the vendor or client that you were entry-level.
        They threatened to come after us for the $16K "investment" they made if we wanted to leave. If you have a soul and want to keep it, stay away from these people!

Advice to Management

Turn youselves in to the authorities - you are cheating your clients as well as you employees.

"Fake Resumes, Lies, No Benefits, but they will get you a job with a decent salary"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Nutech Systems full-time

Pros

If you are in desperate need for a job these people are willing to help you sell your soul to the devil.

The pay is ok. They also pay for travel to client site/hotel for 2 weeks/an apartment (completely paid for) to stay when you first join to help get you on a contract(this is a consulting firm). They helped me to get on a project very quickly.

Cons

Where to begin?

Noncompete Clause, Reimbursement for Training in the tune of 20k if you quit, No benefits, Lies Lies and more Lies.

They will change your resume and put lies in it. They impersonate you and tell their companies that you have years of experiences and worked at companies that you never have worked for. They will intimidate you into lying to their "clients" [they just spam Indeed with their deceitfully prepared resume] to get a project.

They also completely changed the job type/title/duration. What they offer (other then the pay) is a lie.

Do not work for these crooks.

Advice to Management

Quit now and repent to your god.