ON24, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 193 reviews

3.6
ON24, Inc. CEO Sharat Sharan
Sharat Sharan

"Amazing company with great energy!"

Current Employee - Vice President in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great people, great products, and great customers. Everyone at On24 gives 110% and go out of their way to help others.

Cons

Great products and a world class development team, but could use a bit more work on the product management and product marketing side.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you're doing.

ON24, Inc.2017-03-11

"Proud to work at ON24"

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

ON24's first Webinar World 2017 is a huge success! Attendance was better than expected and amazing content. Great job done by the Marketing team and all involved. Human Resources makes great effort to continuously improve employee morale by hosting fun events that encourage employee interaction. Recent activities include movies in the office, happy hours with live music on Fridays. New office space is great...

Cons

Would be nice to have more company sponsored meals for all departments. Maybe bagels on Fridays or pizza once a month.

Advice to Management

People want to be appreciated for their efforts and dedication. In my experience a happy employee is a loyal one and will always go the extra mile. Make the time to walk around the office and ask folks how their doing.

ON24, Inc.2017-03-08

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Charlotte, NC

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sales driven organization that pushes people to succeed and outstanding training

Cons

There's a lot of pressure to preform, not sure if that's really a con though

ON24, Inc.2017-03-08

"Things are getting better"

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

flexible work schedule (this is really appreciated) fun team new work space is really great. Its nice to see people in the office you've never seen before good benefits new leadership seems to be making a positive impact great energy excellent product. I enjoy working with clients to who appreciate the service we provide

Cons

want more open communication with management, share the vision of the company. How do I fit into the bigger picture. Greater opportunity for career growth.

Advice to Management

Be a little more transparent and communicate more. CEO tends to be hidden, I'd like to see more of him, we only hear from him during quarterly meetings.

ON24, Inc.2017-03-01

"Big improvement"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

-We moved into new office space in 2 months ago and things have been looking up ever since. The new office has an improved layout, morecommunal spaces, large kitchens, kambucha/cold brew/beer kegs, video games, corn hole, etc. -We have also gotten more company sponsored events including wine & cheese Wednesday's, corn hole tournaments, Oscar party, Super Bowl party, meditation, etc. -Very collaborative environment...

Cons

-The benefits have really improved over the past 6 months, but could still add some things that most companies have in SF (401k match is a big one, daily catered lunches would be nice as well, instead of just the last week of each month) -More transparency from the leadership team would be nice, there should be more company wide announcements and updates -Not a lot of crossover between each team

Advice to Management

Things have gotten much better but there's still plenty to approve upon.

ON24, Inc.2017-02-27

"Energetic Atmosphere"

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time

Pros

Energetic atmosphere and dedicated staff. If you're not excited by the work, or if it's "just a job" you'll find it difficult to succeed.

Cons

Long hours, Management focuses on small errors and needs to focus on praising successes.

Advice to Management

Better communicate the changes in both Sales & delivery to the greater team. We need to better understand the direction and the motivation behind the growth in the platform.

ON24, Inc.2016-12-30

"Not a bad place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time

Pros

-Get chance to work with some top talented people. - Flexible work hours - Job stability

Cons

- Short of resources. You need to handle lot of work. - Not great benefits. - Even after 12 years, still in start up mode.

Advice to Management

- Give people management training for managers/directors.

ON24, Inc.2016-11-30

"Very disappointing"

Current Employee - Client Services in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The product is a good one and is continually improving. I am able to work from home some of the time. The dress code is casual.

Cons

High turnover rate combined with poor communication from management has resulted in a generally unpleasant work environment. There is very little opportunity for advancement. The company has offices in several cities in addition to their SF headquarters. The trend seems to be to hire candidates in locations where salaries are lower than in SF.

Advice to Management

Be better about your communication with employees, Do things to improve low morale. Provide more opportunities for advancement. Make an effort to make staff feel appreciated.

ON24, Inc.2016-11-14

"Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Charlotte, NC

I worked at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Nothing all, hard to think of positives

Cons

Work Life Balance, run away from company

Advice to Management

Provide more communication

ON24, Inc.2016-11-06

"Flexible Work, Mediocre Leadership"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very flexible hours, you got work from home occasionally, you could call in for stand up meetings, very good benefits, they take care of my H-1B and green card processing very well (I respect them for this), good office location (downtown SF). Salary is decent.

Cons

Old technology and process management, the product is using outdated JavaScript framework from 4 years ago, and there is little effort to change or improve it. Coding standard is very loose, no review, no testing automation, no testing methodology whatsoever -- developer has to be responsible for every single variation of device and browser. QA and product is more interested in getting mediocre product to multiple device...

Advice to Management

Provide a formal training about the business and product to the engineer so they can understand the bigger picture. Include them in the product discussion. Create a culture of peer review (of design and coding), it will be well worth it, people will have more ownership and support for each other that they won't fail easily on their own. Upgrade your technology stack.

ON24, Inc.2016-10-30