ON24, Inc. Sales Director Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

1.1
ON24, Inc. CEO Sharat Sharan
Sharat Sharan

"You need a job? Be careful what you wish for."

Former Employee - Sales Director in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Great people, cutting edge technology, strong work ethic, culturally diverse, head quartered in SOMA tech scene surrounded by other technology stars and social media sirens.

Cons

Micro-managed by executives like a straight jacket, back stabbing is an art practiced throughout the sales team, if you're looking for accountability look elsewhere, nobody is allowed to make a decision without getting "permission" from the top brass who suffers from a Napoleon complex.

Advice to Management

The company should be a tech marvel but instead its losing value and equity by keeping certain managers at the helm who clearly lacs vision or integrity. A cleaning of the house could work wonders if this company is going to survive.

ON24, Inc.2011-04-13

"Last one out, turn out the lights"

Former Employee - Sales Director in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to do lots and lots of sales projections for your boss. Sometimes 3 or 4 a week, so that is good.

Cons

Embarrassing management team. The Global Head of Sales is so full of his own acronym that it 's a joke.

Advice to Management

The V.C boys want their money back. Run while you have the chance.

ON24, Inc.2015-01-22

"My Biggest Career Mistake"

Former Employee - Sales Director in

I worked at ON24, Inc.

Pros

The technology has enormous possibility, but the focus on launching new products in Beta form really hit my Sales bottom line and caused my Sales numbers to plumet within six months.

Cons

The company is far too IPO focused when it needs to make structural changes to the platform. This has caused good Sales people to cut corners to meet their numbers at the expense of their clients.

Advice to Management

I was thrilled to join at first, only to be completely burned out in six months and seeking therapy. Management should means more than delegation. Short terms gains don't lead to long term profits. Stay focused on your employees and show some appreciation. Go Loooong! Go ON24.

ON24, Inc.2012-02-02