ON24, Inc. "great product" Reviews | Glassdoor

ON24, Inc. Employee Reviews about "great product"

Updated Jun 24, 2019

Found 193 reviews

3.6
ON24, Inc. CEO Sharat Sharan
Sharat Sharan
Pros
Cons
  • "I wouldn't say that this is the fault of ON24, more me struggling to find the right work/life balance(in 11 reviews)

• "None except would be nice to have 401k match(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "great product"

Return to all Reviews

"Dysfunction!"

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time

Pros

Really great people Really great product

Cons

Really poor Executive Leadership CEO manages by fear and is proud of it CEO does not empower his executive team to be successful CEO has an ego that is working toward the demise of ON24 I worked for ON24 for a number of years and was let go recently in the latest round of company lay-offs....stuff happens and I understand. I received a package that was fair so no complaints and after contemplating the job...

Advice to Management

This is a message to the board....Get that man out of the drivers seat. He is going to kill everything great about the company.

ON24, Inc.2017-11-22

"Sales"

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product with a top support team.

Cons

The turn over is unreal at all levels.

ON24, Inc.2018-01-02

"Resources available for quota attainment but micro management and constant turnover frustrate workers"

Former Employee - Account Executive - SMB in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

ON24's webinar platform has a great reputation because it is a great product. There is tremendous value for their clients which means the opportunity to hit sales quotas is always present. Tons of great people make it a fun work environment, excluding management.

Cons

Depending on the department you work in and your direct supervisor, it can be an extremely uncomfortable place to work. No equity or 401k matching offered which shows employees are looked at as a number and not an individual.

Advice to Management

Trust the people you hire to do the job they were hired for. The rapid turnover that was occurring when I was there made everyone uneasy and made it impossible to feel any semblance of stability, which made it difficult to concentrate solely on the task at hand.

ON24, Inc.2017-10-04

"Amazing company with great energy!"

Current Employee - Vice President in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great people, great products, and great customers. Everyone at On24 gives 110% and go out of their way to help others.

Cons

Great products and a world class development team, but could use a bit more work on the product management and product marketing side.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you're doing.

ON24, Inc.2017-03-11
    • "CSM"

I have been working at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Great team of people and great products

Cons

None except would be nice to have 401k match

ON24, Inc.2016-03-24

"Good company"

I worked at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Great product, very quick development cycles, smart people. The company growth is very exciting.

Cons

Extremely fast-paced and sometimes chaotic without tools to move at break-neck speed.

ON24, Inc.2015-09-10

"Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time

Pros

*Great product *Healthy work/life balance culture *Love the fact that I can turn to my peers and senior management for suppor as well as team collaboration * Lots of training available * Monthly and quarterly bonus perks including President’s Club * Love that ON24 invests so heavily in developing our products with new product releases every 8 weeks makes “selling” our solutions so much easier.

Cons

* Some of the directors in charge are more paper pushers than "leaders" so there should definitely be more training in this area with clearer expectations. * ON24 should match 401K * At times, more pressure for those who are successful to help make up for other teams' numbers.

ON24, Inc.2015-06-29

"Awesome company that is focused on the product, on the company, and on keeping its employees happy!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time

Pros

ON24 is an awesome company that has a great product and a workforce full of capable employees. If you're looking to take on more responsibility you can always find more things to do and grow both personally and professionally.

Cons

The only con is this--if you are good at your job then you'll find yourself getting a TON of work. If you're hungry and looking to advance it's a good thing, but it's up to you to know your limit and speak up when you are overwhelmed.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on what has made ON24 successful thus far--a great product and a customer centric workforce

ON24, Inc.2015-05-06

"Not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good office location and great product. Bar-none the best webcasting solution out there, selling it isn't the biggest challenge you'll face working here. Decent standard benefits, a few perks like catered lunches for certain holidays, and a few employee outings here and there. Flexible about remote work, depending on your manager. Decent work-life balance.

Cons

The culture at ON24 is not that of a tech company, or really any company that truly values their employees. The so-called "Culture Club" is half the reason there even are positive reviews on Glassdoor -- people have been asked to post reviews to bump the ratings. Below market compensation is rampant, and leads to a demotivated and dissatisfied workforce across departments. Management switches overall company/business...

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like they matter, and compete to hire top talent. Send clear messages from the top, and be more transparent.

ON24, Inc.2015-05-13

"Hmmm...the enthusiasm of the other reviews seem suspect"

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the people are great. Product is admirable.

Cons

I worked on the business side for about a year. Against my better instinct, I took the job because I thought highly of the products which I used in a previous life. The fact that there was so much turn around just in my first month of working there should've been a huge red flag. I am suspicious of the volume of "favorable" posts recently-I think it's only fair that potential employees get the big picture. It is NOT a...

Advice to Management

Make it a more exciting and fun culture. Offer more competitive packages because you can't compete with the high volume of tech companies the rate that you're going. Loosen up and have fun.

ON24, Inc.2015-05-13