ON24, Inc. "work life balance" Reviews | Glassdoor

ON24, Inc. Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jun 24, 2019

Found 193 reviews

3.6
ON24, Inc. CEO Sharat Sharan
Sharat Sharan
Pros
Cons
  • "I wouldn't say that this is the fault of ON24, more me struggling to find the right work/life balance(in 11 reviews)

• "None except would be nice to have 401k match(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "SDR"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

The sales culture was really nice. I would say everyone was really friendly with one another. Everyone is really nice. I never felt any toxicity with the culture at ON24. I enjoyed everyone I worked with and coming to work everyday felt like being around friends. They also do care about internal growth / promotion from within. Great work / life balance.

Cons

They really need to work on their benefits and perks. Not comparative within the industry. They do not offer any parental leave outside what is required by the state. They only offer catered lunch 3 days a month, and food is expensive in the financial district. Pre-tax commuter benefits but no reimbursement.

Advice to Management

My management was the best. The best manager I ever had was my SDR Manager.

ON24, Inc.2019-06-24

"Good company to settle down"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

What I like most about the company is you can manage your work life balance perfectly. Work culture is employee friendly and stress is less comparatively. Company is doing good. Company’s main focus is towards expanding it across the glob and hence good opportunity to grow for marketing and sales people.

Cons

Less opportunity to grow your career. You’ll feel like you are stuck in highly comfort zone and career stopped growing. They don’t contribute in 401k.

ON24, Inc.2018-03-23

"Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Charlotte, NC

I worked at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Nothing all, hard to think of positives

Cons

Work Life Balance, run away from company

Advice to Management

Provide more communication

ON24, Inc.2016-11-06

"Bad Company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good product but can be better. Some good people.

Cons

CEO and management team are poor leaders. Bad company culture. No work life balance. No match for 401k. Various department heads only look out for themselves. Talent management is uninspiring and is never around to help..

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better. Do something about the turnover. especially in sales. Hire smart people, not warm bodies. Match 401k Make it a nice place to work Make the leadership team accountable. Stop repeating the same mistakes and hope for a better outcome.

ON24, Inc.2015-09-12

"Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time

Pros

*Great product *Healthy work/life balance culture *Love the fact that I can turn to my peers and senior management for suppor as well as team collaboration * Lots of training available * Monthly and quarterly bonus perks including President’s Club * Love that ON24 invests so heavily in developing our products with new product releases every 8 weeks makes “selling” our solutions so much easier.

Cons

* Some of the directors in charge are more paper pushers than "leaders" so there should definitely be more training in this area with clearer expectations. * ON24 should match 401K * At times, more pressure for those who are successful to help make up for other teams' numbers.

ON24, Inc.2015-06-29

"Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Absolutely amazing co-workers (while they are there) Competitive Compensation Excellent sales support staff (sales engineering)

Cons

Pretty convinced that most positive reviews on regarding ON24 were submitted by ON24. Sales rep turnover is through the roof. Out of 100 sales reps there are 10 that have been there longer than 3 years. Extremely under-qualified sales management consists of former sales reps, the same goes for director level.. cultural environment is akin to working your way into a fraternity... like a racist southern university...

Advice to Management

Any advice to management would land on numb ears.

ON24, Inc.2015-06-19

"Not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good office location and great product. Bar-none the best webcasting solution out there, selling it isn't the biggest challenge you'll face working here. Decent standard benefits, a few perks like catered lunches for certain holidays, and a few employee outings here and there. Flexible about remote work, depending on your manager. Decent work-life balance.

Cons

The culture at ON24 is not that of a tech company, or really any company that truly values their employees. The so-called "Culture Club" is half the reason there even are positive reviews on Glassdoor -- people have been asked to post reviews to bump the ratings. Below market compensation is rampant, and leads to a demotivated and dissatisfied workforce across departments. Management switches overall company/business...

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like they matter, and compete to hire top talent. Send clear messages from the top, and be more transparent.

ON24, Inc.2015-05-13

"Hmmm...the enthusiasm of the other reviews seem suspect"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the people are great. Product is admirable.

Cons

I worked on the business side for about a year. Against my better instinct, I took the job because I thought highly of the products which I used in a previous life. The fact that there was so much turn around just in my first month of working there should've been a huge red flag. I am suspicious of the volume of "favorable" posts recently-I think it's only fair that potential employees get the big picture. It is NOT a...

Advice to Management

Make it a more exciting and fun culture. Offer more competitive packages because you can't compete with the high volume of tech companies the rate that you're going. Loosen up and have fun.

ON24, Inc.2015-05-13

"Great product, wonderful people"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time

Pros

The product speaks for itself and is exciting to be a part of. Great employees, good work/life balance, great incentive/awards programs, lots of more recent training's available (lunch and learns), and lots of renewed focus on keeping employees happy

Cons

Retirement program isn't that great, could be better.

ON24, Inc.2015-04-21

"Growing company. Great leadership. Best in class product."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Market leaders in the space - best product, best marketing presence, best reputation Very flat organization - direct access to sales leadership High energy, great office culture, very good work / life balance Nice perks with creative and valuable sales spiffs. Really does make me work harder i've heard a ton of season sales professionals describe ON24 as "the best company I've worked for"

Cons

flexible strategy so change in direction and leadership can and will happen

Advice to Management

More transparency with company happenings

ON24, Inc.2015-04-14