- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Rhode Island
- - Providence, RI Area
- - Warwick, RI
- - Delaware
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Wilmington, DE
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 8, 2017 - Chat Agent in Wilmington, DERecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
For my position, I can work from home. Excellent support options from management and other employees.
Beyond ONLC's control unfortunately, but the prankster chatters. Also disappointing when something is beyond your control and the chatter leaves you a bad customer service review that hurts your score.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 20, 2017 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule, good pay, can work from home.
I do not have any cons about ONLC
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 28, 2015 - Site Manager/IT Tech Support in Warwick, RIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay and bonuses. Great people. Work was fairly easy.
I worked alone. Over time Job became redundant.Continue reading