OSI Engineering Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Account Manager

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great place to work, learn, excel and be respected for the work you do."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Campbell, CA

I have been working at OSI Engineering full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The owners, Javier Diaz and Odi Banuelos are awesome guys! Real class acts.

It was a pleasure working at OSI Engineering. During my interview process I knew I was making the right choice to work for OSI, Javier Diaz and Odi Banuelos. The vision that Javier Diaz and Odi Banuelos have for OSI Engineering was geared toward the path that I was looking for: to be successful in IT recruiting while providing quality and excellent, meaningful service to both clients and candidates. While at OSI, I worked mostly with Javier during my onboarding process and once I got started in daily production. His professionalism, kindness, and courteous personality made me feel at ease. What most impressed me was his knowledge of the IT market and how to leverage his time and success while treating his clients with the utmost respect, providing them quality results in a timely manner. Even though my time was short with OSI Engineering, I created a friendship with Javier and have remained in contact with him since I left the company three years ago. I value his opinion regarding business and recruiting decisions and have reached out to him several times for advice on how to be a successful business owner and leader in the industry. I often still refer candidates to OSI Engineering when I’m not able to help them. I wouldn’t hesitate to work for/with Javier/Odi/OSI Engineering if the need arose and I highly recommend them to any candidates and clients that are considering working with them.

Cons

I know this sounds cliche, but I honestly don't have anything negative to say. I was sad to leave the company so early. The only reason I left was because we moved to Texas.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!