OUTSOURCE Consulting Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Project Manager"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

OUtstanding company to work for! Takes care of their consultants and stays in touch after on project. Will assist in any way and help to grow skillsets. Great management.

Cons

There were no cons. Best company have worked for in 25 years as contractor

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Great Company to work at!"

Former Contractor - Junior Industrial Designer in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Contractor - Junior Industrial Designer in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

My experience working at Outsource as a contractor for Verizon was great! They were very thourough in paying me on time and making sure that I am doing well on the site. Very positive and efficient team I would recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Jun 1, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We at OCSI.co are committed to creating a comfortable and supporting environment for our contracting employees. We are glad we were able to provide you with a wonderful... More

3. "Great"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The staff at OCSI.co were great. Very responsive, helpful, and checked in with me throughout my contract.

Cons

My experience working with OCSI.co has been positive.

Mar 30, 2017 – Human Resources

We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to hear that your experience with OCSI.co was a positive one. We thank you for your service and, hope we have an opportunity to work with you again. Best... More

"Very talented & professional recruiter in one place helped me grow over the years!"

Former Contractor - IT Field Technician in San Francisco, CA
    Former Contractor - IT Field Technician in San Francisco, CA

I worked at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services as a contractor

Pros

Melanie Lee first contacted me on a great opportunity for contract job and helped me get in the door of an ultimate dream job. Along the way, I was given great guidance and benefits working with most knowledgeable recruiter like Marie Ornellas. She is very optimistic and friendly to consult with when you have questions about the outlook of the contract. All Outsource Inc. staff members strive for excellence and they certainly exceeded my expectations year after year.

Cons

I really can not think of any cons here.

"Outsource Consulting helped pave the way."

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

OCSI recruiter, Melanie Lee first reached out to me inquiring if I was interested in a temporary job in July 2015. The job at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory was a perfect fit. After my conversation with Melanie, I met Marie O. for an interview and was instantly put at ease with her gentle demeanor. Sandra F. gave the final thumbs up, finalizing the decision to hire me. She stressed how I’d have an ongoing relationship at Outsource, even after my time at LBNL was over . The experience was life changing to say the least. I was put to work with an excellent salary, and the job location was within 5 minutes of where I live (literally). I got to meet some amazing professionals at my job and although it was temporary it would help pave the way to landing permanent employment. The people I met at Outsourcing would play a huge role in helping with references and eventually settling on a career job.

Sandra Floyd was instrumental in helping me with references and never once hesitated or wavered from her support. Those of you that have been job hunting understand that recruitment can be a long process, but once the jobs come knocking you better be prepared with professionals ready to back your skills. Ms. Floyd was #1 on my list and always the first to offer her strong support. I can say without a doubt that without the opportunity Outsource provided me, I wouldn’t have had the jobs to keep me competitive in today’s job market. Thank you!

Cons

There are absolutely zero negatives. My experience was all A+

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you've been doing!

Aug 31, 2016 – President/CEO

Thank you for your feedback. We at OCSI.co, are committed to creating a comfortable and supporting environment for our contracting employees. We are glad we were able to provide you with a... More

"Exceeded my expectations"

Current Employee - Senior Bio Statistician in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Bio Statistician in San Diego, CA

Pros

I had the privilege of working with Linda Nero recently in landing my current role as Senior Biostatistician. I felt she was extremely attuned to my individual needs and skill set, and was able to help me overcome my anxiety about interviewing/negotiating by offering a personalized mixture of guidance and assurance throughout the entire process. She also made sure to prepare and check-in with me before and after each interview and phone screen. The best recruiter I've worked with.

Cons

No cons that I can think of

Aug 31, 2016 – President/CEO

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience with OCSI.co. We are definitely glad that we were able to place you into a position that matched your skills. Best of wishes... More

"Loved working with Outsource for my contract position at Verizon"

Current Employee - Digital CRM Consultant - Marketing (Verizon Wireless) in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services (More than a year)

Pros

Constant check-ins, prompt responses on communications, very informative throughout the hiring and extension process.

Cons

The hiring process took a very long time, but I have a feeling it was on the client side, not Outsource Consulting.

Aug 31, 2016 – President/CEO

We consider your feedback of great value! We are constantly looking for ways to improve on our current processes and work with our clients to find more effective ways to minimize the on-boarding... More

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Audio/Visual Technician in San Antonio, FL
    Former Employee - Audio/Visual Technician in San Antonio, FL

Pros

Great company to work for. I had no issues in the 5 years I worked for them.

Cons

Contract ended. Though I was moved to a new contractor and was able to stay employed, it was sad leaving this company. I'm grateful to them for giving me this opportunity.

Aug 31, 2016 – President/CEO

We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to hear that your experience with OCSI.co was a positive one. We also like to thank you for your service and, hope we have an opportunity to work with... More

"Outstanding Organization"

Current Employee - Combat Health Systems Analyst in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Combat Health Systems Analyst in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I began working for Outsource Consulting Services Inc. (OCSI) in February 2013. It has been an absolute pleasure working with OCSI. They brought me onboard as part of their big family and have always been eager to work with me if had any issues at all. The CEO has always exuded a spirit of well-being, confidence, and determination towards others while making sure we were always a priority. She is a concerned and caring leader, keenly aware of personal side of leadership. The HR department always took care of any issues that came up in a very timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone who is seeking an opportunity to grow with a company based on values and teamwork.

Cons

I cannot think of any negative issues I had my entire time working with OCSI. I would do it again.

Advice to Management

I recommend you continue to take good care of your employees and they will continue to put out a great effort. Thank you.

Aug 31, 2016 – President/CEO

"Worst place I have ever worked"

I worked at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services full-time

Pros

Working here taught me immense patience. Contractors usually seem to be treated pretty well, and I've met some really nice people as we revolved through here. Everything else is really a "con".

Cons

The owner is a micro-manager, but when things go wrong she blames everyone else for (a) not doing their jobs AND (b) complains about having to do their jobs for them. She is highly combative and pits employees against each other for no apparent reason (often by bad-mouthing someone when they are not around). Pay is already low for the Bay Area and you are expected to be reachable by the owner day or night, with no extra pay.

Read the other 1-star reviews by in-house staff. Those are the true reviews. I wouldn't put it past the owner to have bullied her friends and family sign up on here (Lord knows enough of them have worked there) and post glowing 5-star reviews. I, personally, on more than one occasion, have been instructed to submit the owner for some award or other, so it's not a stretch to see that still going on.

Advice to Management

Sadly, I don't think there's anything that could be said here that would make a bit of difference. The owner is going to do whatever she wants to do, for as long as she wants to do it.

Aug 31, 2016 – President/CEO

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that your experience with OCSI.co was not a positive one. We are continuously working together to improve our work environment, and provide our employees... More