OUTSOURCE Consulting Services Reviews

Updated Dec 26, 2020

4.3
OUTSOURCE Consulting Services President and CEO Sandra O. Floyd (no image)
Sandra O. Floyd
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A friendly staff

Jul 31, 2020 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly and helpful staff were very professional and interested in supporting my well-being and success, with regular check-ins and strong responsiveness. I was glad through my assignment that I was able to support a women and minority owned staffing business.

Cons

No cons at this time.

2. 3.0

Just working through temp

Dec 2, 2020 - Mechanical Assembly in Newnan, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours, guaranteed work everyday.

Cons

Pay could be higher to attract more talent.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work for

Feb 8, 2019 - Clerical in Augusta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company support you as an individual. Any questions you have if they don't no the answer they will find the question and get back to you the same day. Regardless of where you worked in the US they came in person and meet there employers. They supported the employees when you had death in the family and any time you needed it.

Cons

The company is located in a different state. We can't have the open door policy that I like.

Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to provide us feedback with your experience with OCSI.co. We are truly happy to learn that the way we treat our employees is acknowledged and appreciated. As we say in OCSI, “At the end of the Day, It’s all about the People” and we believe that our employees are our assets and we will continue to treat them the best way we can! OCSI.co HR Department

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I'm currently employed with Outsource Consulting Service Inc. It's a great company to work for .

Mar 29, 2019 - Clerk III in Aiken, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff is really nice, friendly and helpful. The benefits are great. I would recommend this company to anyone. I enjoy going to work because I have great coworkers, and I enjoy my job and I enjoy working 4x10s.

Cons

I have no cons at this time

5. 5.0

Great Company

Mar 5, 2019 - Clerk III in Aiken, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm currently working for OSCS on a contract as a Clerk III in Aiken, SC . OSCS is a great Company to work for. I'm enjoying my current position. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The benefits are great. Maria, Kimberly, & Mrs Sandra thank you for everything your the best!

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Group to work with

Oct 23, 2018 - Senior Help Desk Analyst in Aiken, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff is always available to answer questions and address our concerns. When contract renewal time came up, contract was renewed 2 months early. Benefit package is great and reasonable.

Cons

I can't think of any cons

Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to provide us feedback with your experience with OCSI.co. Your input is highly appreciated. Rest assured, we will continue to be responsive to the needs of our employees and that they receive the best treatment they deserve! OCSI.co HR Department

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great place to work!!!

Dec 11, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Outsource Consulting Services, Inc. (OCSI) for almost a year. I really enjoy the professional, fast pace, harmonious atmosphere. Everyone is a team player with the success of the organization as the prize. Collaboration is the key process improvement word at OCSI. The success of the organization can be directly attributed to the CEO. She works hard to keep all employees happy by treating everyone fairly and with the utmost respect. If a mistake is made, it is noted and positive action is taken to correct it. The CEO is a great listener and encourages initiative. Her door is always open to hear a new efficiency or cost saving idea. Positive feedback is given in such a way as to continue the motivation and not stifle ideas. The leadership team is one of the best I have ever been associated with. We are given books and other material to help us grow as individuals and leaders in the organization. It is truly exciting to be part of a company that has experienced over 20 years of exceptional success through hard work, dedication and fair play.

Cons

I have no cons for working at OCSI.

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time of writing this review. Our apologies for the delay response. We are always working on ways to improve our employees’ experiences and appreciate all feedback that helps us improve or confirm that we are on the right path! We are glad that you are part of the OCSI.co Team! -Human Resources

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Outstanding Organization

Sep 21, 2015 - Combat Health Systems Analyst in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I began working for Outsource Consulting Services Inc. (OCSI) in February 2013. It has been an absolute pleasure working with OCSI. They brought me onboard as part of their big family and have always been eager to work with me if had any issues at all. The CEO has always exuded a spirit of well-being, confidence, and determination towards others while making sure we were always a priority. She is a concerned and caring leader, keenly aware of personal side of leadership. The HR department always took care of any issues that came up in a very timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone who is seeking an opportunity to grow with a company based on values and teamwork.

Cons

I cannot think of any negative issues I had my entire time working with OCSI. I would do it again.

President/CEO

We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to hear that your experience with OCSI.co was a positive one. We also like to thank you for your service and, hope we have an opportunity to work with you again in the future. Team OCSI.co

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Professional, Warm and Caring Environment

Nov 20, 2014 - Contractor in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I did my first consulting project with OUTSOURCE sixteen years ago as a contractor and another a few years ago at Wells Fargo. While working as a contractor I found the company to be very professional and supportive. I've also done several writing and web projects for the CEO, who was wonderful to work with. The company has great vision and is very proactive in utilizing new technologies for placement and employee development. The company has strong and excellent leadership and a dedicated and hardworking staff.

Cons

During my time as a contractor and then later working in the OUTSOURCE offices I did not see anything that I would consider a Con.

Human Resources

We apologize for the delay in responding, we appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to hear that your experience with OCSI.co was a positive one. We also like to thank you for your service and, hope we have an opportunity to work with you again in the future. -Human Resources

10. 5.0

Great Learning Opportunity - Co Workers Feel Like Family

Dec 9, 2014 - Lead Recruiter in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working internally at OCSI.co for 4 years after being referred by my close friend who worked at OCSI.co for 5 years. What started out as a 2 week contract position has turned into an excellent learning opportunity for me as I was introduced to a new career - recruiting!! OCSI.co invests in their employess by offering paid training through 3rd party vendors and has allowed me to work on Fortune 500 accounts placing contractors at major software, healthcare and telecom companies. After the recent birth of my son, the management team has allowed me to continue to work productively from home - how is that for work/life balance?

Cons

I do not feel there are any cons

Human Resources

We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to hear that your experience with OCSI.co has been a positive one. We are glad that, we have been able to provide you with a continuous way to be productive without missing out on your young son. Thank you for your service, and your ongoing contribution. -Human Resources

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews