OUTSOURCE Consulting Services Reviews

Updated Mar 29, 2019

4.3
OUTSOURCE Consulting Services President and CEO Sandra O. Floyd (no image)
Sandra O. Floyd
  1. "I'm currently employed with Outsource Consulting Service Inc. It's a great company to work for ."

Current Employee - Clerk III in Aiken, SC

I have been working at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff is really nice, friendly and helpful. The benefits are great. I would recommend this company to anyone. I enjoy going to work because I have great coworkers, and I enjoy my job and I enjoy working 4x10s.

Cons

I have no cons at this time

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2019-03-30
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Clerk III in Aiken, SC

I have been working at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services full-time

Pros

I'm currently working for OSCS on a contract as a Clerk III in Aiken, SC . OSCS is a great Company to work for. I'm enjoying my current position. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The benefits are great. Maria, Kimberly, & Mrs Sandra thank you for everything your the best!

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2019-03-05

"Great Company to work for"

Former Employee - Clerical in Augusta, GA

I worked at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company support you as an individual. Any questions you have if they don't no the answer they will find the question and get back to you the same day. Regardless of where you worked in the US they came in person and meet there employers. They supported the employees when you had death in the family and any time you needed it.

Cons

The company is located in a different state. We can't have the open door policy that I like.

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2019-02-08

February 18, 2019Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to provide us feedback with your experience with OCSI.co. We are truly happy to learn that the way we treat our employees is acknowledged and appreciated. As we say in OCSI, “At the end of the Day, It’s all about the People” and we believe that our employees are our assets and we will continue to treat them the best way we can! OCSI.co HR Department

"Great Group to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Help Desk Analyst in Aiken, SC

Pros

The staff is always available to answer questions and address our concerns. When contract renewal time came up, contract was renewed 2 months early. Benefit package is great and reasonable.

Cons

I can't think of any cons

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2018-10-24

October 30, 2018Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to provide us feedback with your experience with OCSI.co. Your input is highly appreciated. Rest assured, we will continue to be responsive to the needs of our employees and that they receive the best treatment they deserve! OCSI.co HR Department

"Outsource to great source!"

Former Employee - Human Resources Generalist in San Ramon, CA

I worked at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked for Outsource Consulting company as a client contractor and internally (HR). The relationships and knowledge building I gained are ones that I have held on to for years as they have helped me to build my professional career.

Cons

No cons. MY experience with Outsource Consulting was informative and beneficial to my professional career.

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2018-02-06

"Project Manager"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

OUtstanding company to work for! Takes care of their consultants and stays in touch after on project. Will assist in any way and help to grow skillsets. Great management.

Cons

There were no cons. Best company have worked for in 25 years as contractor

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2017-08-23

"Exceeded my expectations"

Senior Bio Statistician in San Diego, CA

I have been working at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services

Pros

I had the privilege of working with Linda Nero recently in landing my current role as Senior Biostatistician. I felt she was extremely attuned to my individual needs and skill set, and was able to help me overcome my anxiety about interviewing/negotiating by offering a personalized mixture of guidance and assurance throughout the entire process. She also made sure to prepare and check-in with me before and after each interview and phone screen. The best recruiter I've worked with.

Cons

No cons that I can think of

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2015-12-22

August 31, 2016President/CEO

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience with OCSI.co. We are definitely glad that we were able to place you into a position that matched your skills. Best of wishes in your continued employment. Team OCSI.co

"Loved working with Outsource for my contract position at Verizon"

Digital CRM Consultant - Marketing (Verizon Wireless) in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services for more than a year

Pros

Constant check-ins, prompt responses on communications, very informative throughout the hiring and extension process.

Cons

The hiring process took a very long time, but I have a feeling it was on the client side, not Outsource Consulting.

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2015-10-01

August 31, 2016President/CEO

We consider your feedback of great value! We are constantly looking for ways to improve on our current processes and work with our clients to find more effective ways to minimize the on-boarding process. We thank you for your understanding and thank you for your continuing service. Team OCSI.co

"Great Company"

Audio/Visual Technician in San Antonio, FL

I worked at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services

Pros

Great company to work for. I had no issues in the 5 years I worked for them.

Cons

Contract ended. Though I was moved to a new contractor and was able to stay employed, it was sad leaving this company. I'm grateful to them for giving me this opportunity.

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2015-09-22

August 31, 2016President/CEO

We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to hear that your experience with OCSI.co was a positive one. We also like to thank you for your service and, hope we have an opportunity to work with you again in the future. Team OCSI.co

"Outstanding Organization"

Current Employee - Combat Health Systems Analyst in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I began working for Outsource Consulting Services Inc. (OCSI) in February 2013. It has been an absolute pleasure working with OCSI. They brought me onboard as part of their big family and have always been eager to work with me if had any issues at all. The CEO has always exuded a spirit of well-being, confidence, and determination towards others while making sure we were always a priority. She is a concerned and caring leader, keenly aware of personal side of leadership. The HR department always took care of any issues that came up in a very timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone who is seeking an opportunity to grow with a company based on values and teamwork.

Cons

I cannot think of any negative issues I had my entire time working with OCSI. I would do it again.

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services2015-09-22