KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services Reviews

Updated Feb 18, 2022

Found 35 of over 44 reviews

4.7
OUTSOURCE Consulting Services President and CEO Sandra O. Floyd (no image)
Sandra O. Floyd

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The CEO has always exuded a spirit of well(in 4 reviews)
  • "The staff are friendly, competent, and always helpful no matter what question you have.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Grateful to be part of this company!

Feb 18, 2022 - Human Resources Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at OCSI for almost 4 years now and I am glad to be working with this team. My colleagues and the management are very supportive and understanding not just of my work but as well as my personal wellbeing. We handle things as a team and with professionalism. They know how to appreciate and recognize your work and at the same time, know how to encourage you to be better. They are like family to me and I look forward to working with them in the years to come.

Cons

Can't think of any at this time

2. 5.0

OUTSTANDING COMPANY

Nov 19, 2021 - Supply Chain Management Program
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with OCSI family over a year now. OCSI is an amazing company to work with. Always there if questions need to be asked. When speaking with them over the phone, you can hear the cheerfulness in their voice. TOTAL PROFESSIONALIZISM! I highly recommend this company to anyone. Marie, Kim and Sandra, thank you for everything, you're the BEST!!!

Cons

No comment for cons. OCSI is a great company.

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services Response

Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to provide us feedback with your experience at OCSI.co. We always strive to provide excellent customer service to our employees and we’re glad you enjoyed your engagement with us!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One year down and the experience has been amazing

Jun 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joining the OCSI family was the best career move I’ve ever made. This is more than just a job for me. It actually feels like I’m working with my family. The CEO has built a culture of trust, respect and professionalism. She cares deeply about the wellbeing of her staff and is not afraid to go beyond the call of duty to ensure everyone is being treated with the dignity and respect they’re due. I’m looking forward to many more years working side by side with my OCSI family.

Cons

I’ve yet to experience a single con and I hope I never will.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company to work for

Jul 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the better jobs I’ve ever worked. I appreciated management’s thoroughness in their day to day duties. When I was first hired on I admittedly didn’t have high expectations. I was just looking for something to pay the bills until something better came along but I was pleasantly surprised every step of the way. If Outsource Consulting is the company you want to work for I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Cons

My contract came to an end and I moved on to other things.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Friendly folks but not for everyone

Jul 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Entered my life right when I needed them. OCSI is a cut above the rest in the industry. Very people focused and results oriented. The CEO is the driving force behind it all. She’s very inspirational but it may take some getting used to her style. You may notice some reviews commenting on her management style. I never had a problem with it personally but others have. To each their own.

Cons

CEO should work on her interpersonal skills so that people perceive her in a better light.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Team work makes the dream work

Jun 15, 2021 - Human Resources Generalist in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Depending on your role in the company teamwork is heavily emphasized. The leadership are constantly working at improving the culture and pushing towards a team driven environment. Most of the time the work is fresh and each day interesting. Some of the work can be monotonous but that’s just the nature of the job. Can’t always get way from it.

Cons

My gripes are small and insignificant compared when compared to the pros.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive experience

Jun 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company like no other! OCSI is a growing agency with a lot to offer. If you’re reading this review I encourage you to come find out what all the fuss is about for yourself! No, you shouldn’t just blindly take my word for it. You should do your own research to see if OCSI is a good fit for you. It was for me and I’m very happy with my job. Maybe it’ll be the same for you. Do your research people!

Cons

I’d like to see a pay raise sometime down the line.

8. 5.0

An agency that cares

Jul 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

OCSI is the first agency I’ve ever worked for where I can genuinely say that I feel a sense of pride in the work that I do. So many companies are just interested in turning a quick buck and while yes, OCSI obviously has to maintain their bottom line, their primary focus is doing right by their staff. That’s why they’ll always have my support.

Cons

OCSI has always taken good care of me.

9. 5.0

Not bad at all

Jun 2, 2021 - Recruiter in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

An environment where hard work and grit will determine your level of success. No amount of groaning or moaning will get you anywhere. The environment as a whole is as professional as it gets. I won’t pretend OCSI is my dream job or anything but it serves the purpose I need it to and I’m happy here. That’s all that matters at the end of the day.

Cons

Don't work here if you have a poor work ethic.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The people come first EVERY time

Jul 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff come first at OCSI. There are many resources available to ensure you succeed in your role. The staff know precisely what they’re doing and provide great support. There aren’t many reliable agencies out there nowadays but I think this one speaks for itself. If you’re looking for an agency that will take good care of you, you can rely on this one.

Cons

I have nothing to write in this section.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services Reviews FAQs

OUTSOURCE Consulting Services has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, OUTSOURCE Consulting Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

95% of OUTSOURCE Consulting Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated OUTSOURCE Consulting Services 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be workplace, work life balance, compensation.