KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

43% Recommend to a Friend
44% Approve of CEO

Found 16 of over 37 reviews

2.7
Oasis Marketing Solutions CEO Craig Franklin (no image)
Craig Franklin

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

N/a

May 3, 2021 - Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy money to be made

Cons

Gets boring sometimes sitting for so long

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Decent I guess

Jul 20, 2022 - Call Center Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just about can work when ever you want.

Cons

Hours are hit and miss.

3. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

No longer the best

Jun 12, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open scheduling. As long as an agent works the minimum hours agreed upon in their contract, they can set their own schedule. Remote, i.e. work from home.

Cons

Often there isn't enough work available to obtain one's minimum hours requirement. The work chat is often filled with useless chatter rather than with work related questions and answers. Supervision is often not working, leaving agents, especially new ones, in the dark. Pay is poor, no overtime, few bonus incentives, and people with multiple years experience get paid the same as new recruits. The work is difficult and it is tiring and disenchanting to get nagging emails and texts from management telling us how easy the work is and that we should be working while the supervisor puts into chat that she is leaving to pick up their kids at school, go shopping, etc.; however, if the agents do that, we get those nagging broadcast messages I previously mentioned.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Small Change Commissions

Feb 15, 2021 - Tax Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home, and free time to focus on finding another job.

Cons

Small hourly with $50 commission per sale - you're a rockstar if you get 3-4 deals per week. Most tax firms pay a percentage of the debt.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Oasis is a great place to work.

Aug 19, 2020 - Sales Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay well and on time. If you are lucky to get full time then it is really great. They train and work with. Mostly women and all calm and polite. They are flexible and fun.

Cons

Pays twice a month. If your not full time sometimes you have to fight to get time in.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Bad for confidence great for convenience.

Sep 23, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Set your own schedule. Great bonus'.

Cons

Outbound calls. You're likely to get yelled at an awful lot. You need a thick skin to have this job. Must have USB Headset and be Hardwired to Internet.

7. 2.0

Outbound political calling

Nov 3, 2016 - Independent Contractor in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to get hired for contracting.

Cons

To many people, not enough work to go around.

8. 2.0
    Current Employee

Alright place to work for extra money

Oct 17, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

You set your own hours, Chat room is fun, No landline needed

Cons

Low pay, hours not always available

9. 2.0
    Current Employee

Not a place to work if you like high levels of professionalism and consistency

May 26, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and work from home

Cons

I was hired for Oasis back in October 2015. Since that time I can say that though I enjoy the flexibility and extra income in addition to my primary income, the level of disrespect and I professionalism I've seen from management is disgusting. They cancel shifts early often and seem to forget their contractors are actual people with lives to schedule around. I've also seen important questions asked in chat that have went unanswered with no regard to finding the solution. Also, surveys could use a ton of improvement in how they're written. I'm not an English major but many are so sloppily written and lack much detail. Now if you're applying as a side income, go ahead but I believe in being honest about ones experience. It's an ok company but management really needs to step there games up and learn to be effective with their management.

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0

Core Program Agent

Mar 3, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for Oasis for 5 months now. I was immediately offered a position on a Core Program and I LOVE it!!! Being on a Core Program you are guaranteed a certain amount of hours, and can work as many extra as you would like. Being able to log into work at night when you are bored is also a HUGE plus

Cons

The only negative things I have to say is a lot of management treat you like an idiot if you ask for clarification, and some get very snooty and think they are better then you because they are "supervisors".

4 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews
</>Embed

Oasis Marketing Solutions Reviews FAQs

Oasis Marketing Solutions has an overall rating of 2.7 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 43% of employees would recommend working at Oasis Marketing Solutions to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Oasis Marketing Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Oasis Marketing Solutions. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

43% of Oasis Marketing Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Oasis Marketing Solutions 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Oasis Marketing Solutions to be coworkers, career development, work life balance and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, benefits, management.