KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Oasis Marketing Solutions

Is this your company?

Oasis Marketing Solutions

Add a Review

Oasis Marketing Solutions Employee Reviews about "management"

Updated Jul 20, 2022

Found 13 of over 37 reviews

2.7
Oasis Marketing Solutions CEO Craig Franklin (no image)
Craig Franklin

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Work from home, fairly easy job(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing experience

May 11, 2015 - Telemarketing Agent in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, people, very friendly

Cons

none everything was great and had a good experience

2. 1.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Terrible Company

Jan 15, 2016 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

You have flexible shifts and several different clients to work for.

Cons

The hours are never steady. The 'management' is unprofessional at best. They will lie about bonuses to keep you from getting paid the said bonus. When you question the bonus and why you did not get it, they come up with on the spot made up requirements that were never listed in the first place. They talk to most people in a very rude and condescending manner. If you have a question or need support of any kind, there is not any help. You are a contractor and they try to treat you as an employee. This is not a good long term position.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee

Not a place to work if you like high levels of professionalism and consistency

May 26, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and work from home

Cons

I was hired for Oasis back in October 2015. Since that time I can say that though I enjoy the flexibility and extra income in addition to my primary income, the level of disrespect and I professionalism I've seen from management is disgusting. They cancel shifts early often and seem to forget their contractors are actual people with lives to schedule around. I've also seen important questions asked in chat that have went unanswered with no regard to finding the solution. Also, surveys could use a ton of improvement in how they're written. I'm not an English major but many are so sloppily written and lack much detail. Now if you're applying as a side income, go ahead but I believe in being honest about ones experience. It's an ok company but management really needs to step there games up and learn to be effective with their management.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Former Contractor

Not up to Par

Nov 17, 2015 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not much to say on Pro active comments.

Cons

Unprofessional management, scripts spelling errors and such, and favorites (which does not give others any chance to work). Unavailable upper management (CEO) to offer feedback. Get new management on board with great integrity and not dishonesty.

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Great Company If You Need Flexibility

Apr 4, 2014 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule. Various hours and programs. Management are all stand up people. You work from home if you have computer and internet.

Cons

Some programs do not have set schedules. You have to be on top of your texts or email to grab some programs' hours.

5 people found this review helpful
  6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Core Program Agent

Mar 3, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for Oasis for 5 months now. I was immediately offered a position on a Core Program and I LOVE it!!! Being on a Core Program you are guaranteed a certain amount of hours, and can work as many extra as you would like. Being able to log into work at night when you are bored is also a HUGE plus

Cons

The only negative things I have to say is a lot of management treat you like an idiot if you ask for clarification, and some get very snooty and think they are better then you because they are 'supervisors'.

4 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

No longer the best

Jun 12, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open scheduling. As long as an agent works the minimum hours agreed upon in their contract, they can set their own schedule. Remote, i.e. work from home.

Cons

Often there isn't enough work available to obtain one's minimum hours requirement. The work chat is often filled with useless chatter rather than with work related questions and answers. Supervision is often not working, leaving agents, especially new ones, in the dark. Pay is poor, no overtime, few bonus incentives, and people with multiple years experience get paid the same as new recruits. The work is difficult and it is tiring and disenchanting to get nagging emails and texts from management telling us how easy the work is and that we should be working while the supervisor puts into chat that she is leaving to pick up their kids at school, go shopping, etc.; however, if the agents do that, we get those nagging broadcast messages I previously mentioned.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

Agent/Program Manager

Jun 13, 2016 - Agent/Program Manager in Wah
    Business Outlook

Pros

Legitimate WAH job, pay is great (if you go CORE), promotions can come quickly if you can read on an adult level and have a basic understanding of the systems, pays through PayPal

Cons

VERY sketchy management, favoritism, partners encourage lying to clients and customers (then throw you under the bus if caught), the IT department is one guy that works nights, supervisors are allowed to cancel agents shifts to pick up more hours for themselves, agents are independent contractors (so you're expected to act like a full time employee, but treated like a burner phone), I've seen other managers call agents horrible things in chat (with the agent there, in front of co-workers) for asking valid questions (which the partners and management laugh about in the weekly meetings), if you're on political (if you're new, you will be) you can expect the worst people on the face of the planet and almost no hours (because they hire EVERYONE due to high turn-over, so good luck with that). I could go on for a while, but just stay away from this company (even if you're desperate).

7 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Political survey and other.

May 19, 2017 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I see people complains about training not being paid, but it's only like a 4 hours so get over it. Excellent and supportive management and coworkers who are extremely funny and make the day go by fast with the shenanigans. It's a pretty easy job for me, customer service come naturally for some people. The trainer was completely awesome. I have a couple a cons but they aren't with the business. I see that everyone complains about the scheduling but if you really want a schedule block you will want to stalk it, if you want something badly you go for it, there isn't a time to be lazy, and what I like about it is that if you are taking calls and they add the schedule you will be the first to know before they post it, there isn't any favorites, management likes to see people doing there job and reward hem with perks like that.

Cons

Customer can get a little raunchy. If you can't take the hit get out of the kitchen. Especially at night if you are calling after there bed time! Oh lord! I was called everything other than a child of GOD! But you have to know how to handle them. This isn't really a con but the pay is 9 dollars an hour, I see people saying it's least than that if you take a break. What?!! If you had a job that pays you the same amount and if you take a lunch break it would be the same. Some people on here are really dumb and don't understand basic math.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews