KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Oasis Marketing Solutions

Is this your company?

Oasis Marketing Solutions

Add a Review

Oasis Marketing Solutions Employee Reviews about "work from home"

Updated Jul 20, 2022

Found 7 of over 37 reviews

2.7
Oasis Marketing Solutions CEO Craig Franklin (no image)
Craig Franklin

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
    There are no pros to display at this time.
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work from home"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 2.0
    Current Employee

Not a place to work if you like high levels of professionalism and consistency

May 26, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and work from home

Cons

I was hired for Oasis back in October 2015. Since that time I can say that though I enjoy the flexibility and extra income in addition to my primary income, the level of disrespect and I professionalism I've seen from management is disgusting. They cancel shifts early often and seem to forget their contractors are actual people with lives to schedule around. I've also seen important questions asked in chat that have went unanswered with no regard to finding the solution. Also, surveys could use a ton of improvement in how they're written. I'm not an English major but many are so sloppily written and lack much detail. Now if you're applying as a side income, go ahead but I believe in being honest about ones experience. It's an ok company but management really needs to step there games up and learn to be effective with their management.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Bad for confidence great for convenience.

Sep 23, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Set your own schedule. Great bonus'.

Cons

Outbound calls. You're likely to get yelled at an awful lot. You need a thick skin to have this job. Must have USB Headset and be Hardwired to Internet.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

It's not a great job but not bad either

Mar 23, 2017 - Call Center Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible schedule, work from home, awesome supportive co-workers who make the days fun, nice supervisors who love to help out, easy hiring process, pretty easy work, sometimes there's contests/bonuses. This is a nice side job for extra income.

Cons

You're a glorified telemarketer conducting political surveys and/or appointment setting so get used to people cursing you out and hanging up on you like crazy. You have to constantly stalk the schedule and fight for hours because they go so quickly. Shifts can be cancelled or shortened at any moment. Pay is way too low ($9/hour and less than that when you take breaks) and is only twice a month. All training is unpaid. The work is incredibly repetitive, robotic and draining because we're repeating the same script over 200 times a day. Unless you have a high tolerance for monotonous work, you'll go nuts with this gig. Some scripts provided by the clients we're calling on behalf are poorly written with bad grammar or awkward sentence structure. No benefits since you're an independent contractor. Do not provide on this job as your main source of income.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

Unorganized, frustrating

Mar 3, 2016 -  in Fairfax, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, fairly easy job

Cons

Hard to get hours. There is no schedule. So you have practically refresh your screen all day hoping to just get a 2-hour shift. Also, I didn't see any room for advancement.

5. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Great Company If You Need Flexibility

Apr 4, 2014 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule. Various hours and programs. Management are all stand up people. You work from home if you have computer and internet.

Cons

Some programs do not have set schedules. You have to be on top of your texts or email to grab some programs' hours.

5 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

No longer the best

Jun 12, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open scheduling. As long as an agent works the minimum hours agreed upon in their contract, they can set their own schedule. Remote, i.e. work from home.

Cons

Often there isn't enough work available to obtain one's minimum hours requirement. The work chat is often filled with useless chatter rather than with work related questions and answers. Supervision is often not working, leaving agents, especially new ones, in the dark. Pay is poor, no overtime, few bonus incentives, and people with multiple years experience get paid the same as new recruits. The work is difficult and it is tiring and disenchanting to get nagging emails and texts from management telling us how easy the work is and that we should be working while the supervisor puts into chat that she is leaving to pick up their kids at school, go shopping, etc.; however, if the agents do that, we get those nagging broadcast messages I previously mentioned.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Current Contractor

OMS

Dec 26, 2016 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Supervisors are present if needed for assistance. Flexible hours. Make your own schedule.

Cons

Some days there is a lot of hours available and some days there is no hours available.

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 Reviews