Off Lease Only Reviews in West Palm Beach, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2019

Found 5 reviews

4.4
Mark Fischer
  1. "Great Opportunities and Equal Opportunities"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Off Lease Only full-time

Pros

Off Lease Only offers a variety of jobs ranging for office, customer service, and sales. They work hard to provide excellent training. Thank you Donna and Mindy. The sky is the limit for someone who is motivated to make a lot of money in sales. They are continually perfecting their business model and purchase process.

Cons

It’s not fair to list cons because a job position is either a good fit for someone or not.

Advice to Management

Some of the managers could smile a bit more, and lighten up. If you keep telling your employees to “Have FUN and SELL cars, then try looking like you are having fun too! Don and Jerry we’re my favorite managers because they both had a great sense of humor and were genuinely kind. Great traits in a leader.

Off Lease Only2019-02-02

Off Lease Only Response

March 15, 2019Training & Professional Development Specialist

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your advice! We really enjoyed having you in our training class and we were sad to see that you decided to leave. We wish you future success in your next adventure!

2. "Awesome!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Off Lease Only full-time for less than a year

Pros

Off Lease Only is a great company to work for. The atmosphere is amazing and I love the fact that this company makes the sales process so easy for the customers. The no pressure, no haggle, no hassle attitude of the company really resonates with me. I don't believe in selling someone a product that they don't absolutely love, and every agent here at Off Lease Only follows the same principle.

Cons

So far, I haven't ran into any cons with the company. I love everything I've experienced so far.

Advice to Management

I haven't been here long enough to be able to comment on this.

Off Lease Only2019-01-28

Off Lease Only Response

March 15, 2019Training & Professional Development Specialist

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are thrilled that you are happy with your new career here at Off Lease Only and wish you success! Please feel free to reach out to the HR team if you ever need assistance, we are always here for you!

3. "Best Marketing Team on the Planet!"

Current Employee - Director of Marketing in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Off Lease Only full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Off Lease Only's marketing team works hand in hand with the founders to continue to bring their original vision to reality. Mark & Eileen Fischer started Off Lease Only with two cars and their life savings and have grown the company into the largest volume selling independent dealership in the Nation and largest used car dealer by volume in Florida. Our Marketing Team is beyond passionate to be the most unique...

Cons

You have to work a tremendous amount of hours- but if you love what you do- then that wont matter. My entire team thrives on what we do. But lazy people need not apply lol

Advice to Management

Continue to trust the people that would walk over hot coals for you and lets continue to build this company into the nationwide brand that we have become.

Off Lease Only2019-01-09

"Much better when we were a smaller company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Off Lease Only full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

okish pay okish benefits okish coworkers

Cons

Management Employee Gossip Friends of management always get hired No room for advancement within the company

Off Lease Only2019-01-04

"Dont ever work for Off Lease Only"

Former Employee - Finance Manager in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at Off Lease Only full-time for more than a year

Pros

None None None none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none none

Cons

Mean and unfair management, starts from the Owner who is an uneducated thug! Then his CEO who he pays over one million dollars a year. A street punk who has zero compassion for anyone and drives a Lamborghini , he parks it up front where all the sales people can see it and says You all need to work more hours and sell more so I can buy another one. He is an absolute moron. Abuses people!

Advice to Management

Quit before they fire you!

Off Lease Only2017-10-19