KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Office Concierge Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2021

Found 191 of over 197 reviews

3.5
Office Concierge Directors Clifford Baker, Simon Cooney & Anne Marie Holland (no image)
Clifford Baker, Simon Cooney & Anne Marie Holland
Pros
  • "My account manager Helena was extremely helpful and supportive(in 19 reviews)

• "I started as an Elite but very shortly I got a static role in one of sites where I've spent 2 years(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Account manager has only seen me once since i started(in 21 reviews)

• "All of the elites get mistreated and they are the least paid workers in the whole company and their job is probably the hardest(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Drewery place

Jan 17, 2021 - Leasing Agent in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Connecting with the people the whole time

Cons

starting from the long shift without any benefits law salary

2. 4.0

Great

Nov 30, 2020 - Office Administration in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

schedule flexibility amazing people to work with

Cons

Not enough benefits a lot of packages to carry

3. 5.0

Awesome

Jun 25, 2018 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

The customers who are the residents

Cons

Company timing Communication with employees Disrespect for employers time

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Deeply Concerning place to work

Jun 18, 2021 - Receptionist
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can't think of a single positive point as to why you would work for Office CON-cierge

Cons

The heater broke in the reception I was working in. It was below the legal temperature throughout the whole of winter. Office Concierge did nothing, and in fact, told us off for using our coats as blankets. Management was dire/nonexistent. Very little support, every single one of my holiday requests got declined. Never listened to concerns of staff but would rather keep the client happy who were quite often out of touch and used OC to get around henious working conditions and exploit people.

5. 5.0

Great experience

Aug 21, 2021 - Senior Concierge
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Experience, I highly recommend this company

Cons

none. I enjoyed it .

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Elite

Aug 10, 2021 - Elite Receptionist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The only pro I can think about is having a job during the pandemic

Cons

Low salary for the elites even if they do the same job as the static but in 20 different sites. They are now threatened as they deserve You are just a number in the company They don't think about your wellbeing Difficult to book holidays. Not many benefits and pay rise. I had to leave the company because they were promising static but never found me one, even if I know from different sites that some were available.

7. 3.0
      Current Employee

I have a lot experienced

Aug 23, 2021 - Hospitalist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Control of workload, you can work anywhere, you can do something you truly love

Cons

Work can be inconsistent, isolation, inpatient customers

8. 5.0

Recommend!

Jul 16, 2021 - Corporate Receptionist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Staff are really helpful and friendly.

Cons

There are none that I can think of :)

9. 5.0

Happy to be part of OC!

Mar 30, 2021 - Corporate Receptionist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company to work for! I'm so very fortunate to work with such a great company. Everyone is supportive and helped me learn the true meaning of a work family. OC will give you the opportunity to grow and develop yourself! Waking up in the morning and being happy to go to work is a privilege! The head office team are very friendly and professional, and I cannot thank my current manager Kirsty and my previous manager Deirbhile enough for all the motivation and support they have shown to me, always supportive kind and professional. Blessed to be part of this company, 100% recommend!

Cons

Can honestly say there are no cons.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Receptionist

Jan 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a fairly easy job

Cons

Overall unfair treatment - I could write an essay. No job progression for those that deserve it. Elites are treated poorly, they're seen as easily replaceable and the staff turnover for them especially is awful. An elite I knew was fired for ridiculous reasons that made no sense at all. There's no understanding from anyone at head office. I had one great manager but she left for the same reasons. I was on 23k but one of my mates working for the same company was on 30k doing the exact same job, the site you work at makes a massive difference to income and how you are treated. My mate had more career opportunities and was able to get managerial training for example whereas I wasn't able to get that opportunity and was told I couldn't get that opportunity at my site. The manager at my site was a massive bully and nothing was done about it because she managed their contract. And speaking of contracts, when they renewed it after 5 years, they didn't give the receptionists a pay increase, there were no annual pay increases at all. The benefits were awful, just some money off a discount food card and random discounts off other things. There were loads of issues at the site I worked at, but as much as they wanted to, our managers were never able to do anything about it because they didn't want to cause an issue with the "client".

Viewing 1 - 10 of 191 Reviews