Want a Free Job Posting?

Officemate Intl Corp Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Any Status

1. Annual salary review is a joke (never happens, at least recent 3 years)

1. Slow paced and easy environment. 2. Able to talk directly to the owner. 3. New products are keeping developed each year so it won't lose competitiveness in office supply industry. 4. Company trip is free for all employees served over two years every or every other year.

1. Office is acutally nested in factory, not a decent office (you can hear noise all day long) 2. Product samples are everywhere and not organized. 3. The owner is a nice guy though he sometimes loses his temper and would eat your head. 4. Low compensation and poor salary. Most critical thing is the annual salary review never happened in my 3 years service in this company, same happens to other colleagues so it's not personal problem, not sure about the management level. I've talked to my supervisor about this, he said go talk to the owner by yourself. Ridiculous!!!

Advice to Management

A good employer will help employees to have better life, at least in this era when commodity and living cost keeps raising year to year. No one can fed up with no salary raise in several years.

RSS Feed </> Embed