Find jobs for SEO Specialist

5.0
Ogrelogic Co-Founder and CTO Gaurav Sharma
Gaurav Sharma
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing organization

Aug 11, 2021 - SEO Specialist in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have started my SEO career with this company. They provides an opportunity to learn new things.People who work there are extremely encouraging and want you to really succeed in the company. Also provides best salary compared to others.

Cons

No cons. found at this time

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing work experience with Ogrelogic

Oct 7, 2018 - SEO Specialist in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ogrelogic solutions could be the best company that I have come across in my entire career till now. Every day is an enjoyable and fun experience. The colleagues are friendly and fun to work with. The boss is someone I have extreme respect for because of his friendly and supportive nature. Nobody he is throwing commands at you. If you are accountable for the work assigned to you, you can expect to grow folds here. Looking for many more years to stay associated with the firm. Good luck Ogrelogic.

Cons

Working with experienced seniors and professionals in their particular domain helps a lot to grow and enhance your skills in a right direction.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Offers best opportunities to grow

Oct 17, 2018 - Senior SEO Analyst in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

If there is an organization that offers growth opportunities and pushes you to your limit to grow, Ogrelogic Solutions is the place. I have been working in this organization since a considerable amount of time and every day has been a new learning opportunity for me. The leaders and managers are really inspiring. There are no hard set rules to follow. Every employee has the right to say what they wish to say and put forward their ideas before the entire company.

Cons

I don't see any major drawback during my work period.

2 people found this review helpful